art is my weapon

sitonmysofer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, just a q, how do fade the ball pen?

primsas clear blender works with fading pens/pencils

The clear blender works really well for blending ball points. I dont know about pencils though. I've found that a "blending stump" works best for that. I've also found that the clear blender works best on bics as opposed to papermate pens.

Originally posted by anonymity1

For reals^^ If you cant make a fade with just a pencil, then you shouldn't be here. Same with ball point pens, fools need to learn the techniques of crosshatching, fuck a color blender

how about..whatever works for you work for you? there is no one way to do anything..

^^What about when all you got is just a ballpoint pen or a pencil and a piece of paper? What the fuck are you gonna do then? You gonna just sit there and cry because you forgot your fucking clear blender in your purse at home. Knowledge is power my friend, and the more techniques you understand, the more well-rounded of an artist you will become. Maybe you should just practice!