• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sitonmysofer

art is my weapon

Originally posted by EveryWhere

primsas clear blender works with fading pens/pencils

the way to blend pencil, is by only using oencil, you just vary the pressure you put in the paper, making darker or lighter lines

Hmm, just a q, how do fade the ball pen?

primsas clear blender works with fading pens/pencils

The clear blender works really well for blending ball points. I dont know about pencils though. I've found that a "blending stump" works best for that. I've also found that the clear blender works best on bics as opposed to papermate pens.

Originally posted by sitonmysofer

does noone do it the real way anymore?

Kids these days.

For reals^^ If you cant make a fade with just a pencil, then you shouldn't be here. Same with ball point pens, fools need to learn the techniques of crosshatching, fuck a color blender

Originally posted by anonymity1

For reals^^ If you cant make a fade with just a pencil, then you shouldn't be here. Same with ball point pens, fools need to learn the techniques of crosshatching, fuck a color blender

how about..whatever works for you work for you? there is no one way to do anything..

^^What about when all you got is just a ballpoint pen or a pencil and a piece of paper? What the fuck are you gonna do then? You gonna just sit there and cry because you forgot your fucking clear blender in your purse at home. Knowledge is power my friend, and the more techniques you understand, the more well-rounded of an artist you will become. Maybe you should just practice!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this