PUNK ROCK!

causinpanic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creteens, Hibachi Stranglers, Derek Lyn Plastic, Electric Bunnies, Jeanie and THe Tits, the Stalin, GISM, Aburadako, Guaze, the Comes, PaintBox, Boredoms, , the Futures, Fuck on the Beach, Knuckle Head, Yellow Machine Gun, Ruins, the Star Club, Lip Cream, the Sprouts.The Boys, Modern Lovers, Rudimentary Peni, Souxie, CLash, 101'ers, Damned, DIscharged, Stiff Little Fingers, Specials, BuzzCocks,DS-13, Diskonto, I quit, At the Gates, Turbonegro, Sperm Birds, fashion fashion and the image boys, the slurps, the gotohells, the ginders, black flag Baboons, Mummies, Ramones, Black Lips, Black Snake, Chuck Berry, dead milk men, the Cramps, the Pagans, Dead boys, Iggy, Surf Punks, the Spits, FFIB, the Germs, Bad Brains, BBQ, COach Whips, JFA, Crime, Limp Wrist, the Mad, Necros, Misfits, Op Ivy, Sun City Girls, Ritchie Snitch, Rocket from the Tombs, The Zero Boys .The Ramones, Kajun SS, The Reatards, KBD stuff, The Electric Bikes, Devo, The Dicks, The Dickies, The Spaceshits, Real Kids, The Real Losers, Catholic Boys, The Black Lips, Holy Shit!, Quest For Fire, The Slurps, The F-pipes, The Dead Boys,

sorry if i listed stuff twice but i dont really care you faggots

punk was the first underground shit i got into round 6th grade, still listen to it every now and then but im way into hiphop/blues

but yall have been listing some garbage for real..

discharge, bad brains, bane, conflict, english dogs, major accident, fear, gogol bordello, blitz, slaughter and the dogs, blue meanies, broken bones, UK subs...a few. didnt even go into the psychobilly/rockabilly scene. But yes the punk scene nowadays is garbage, even the 'undergound' one..full of the same repetetive bullshit and shitheaded people

Well if any of you knuckleheads are ever in the Cleveland , Ohio area...come to the Spitfire Saloon . It's a 100% Punk Rock Bar . You won't see any white hat wearing " Steves " or Hillbillies drinking their Busch Light . All shows are 100% free and you have to check out the " Beerzooka " and launch your empty into a concrete target .

http://www.myspace.com/hardtimescleveland

Creteens, Hibachi Stranglers, Derek Lyn Plastic, Electric Bunnies, Jeanie and THe Tits, the Stalin, GISM, Aburadako, Guaze, the Comes, PaintBox, Boredoms, , the Futures, Fuck on the Beach, Knuckle Head, Yellow Machine Gun, Ruins, the Star Club, Lip Cream, the Sprouts.The Boys, Modern Lovers, Rudimentary Peni, Souxie, CLash, 101'ers, Damned, DIscharged, Stiff Little Fingers, Specials, BuzzCocks,DS-13, Diskonto, I quit, At the Gates, Turbonegro, Sperm Birds, fashion fashion and the image boys, the slurps, the gotohells, the ginders, black flag Baboons, Mummies, Ramones, Black Lips, Black Snake, Chuck Berry, dead milk men, the Cramps, the Pagans, Dead boys, Iggy, Surf Punks, the Spits, FFIB, the Germs, Bad Brains, BBQ, COach Whips, JFA, Crime, Limp Wrist, the Mad, Necros, Misfits, Op Ivy, Sun City Girls, Ritchie Snitch, Rocket from the Tombs, The Zero Boys .The Ramones, Kajun SS, The Reatards, KBD stuff, The Electric Bikes, Devo, The Dicks, The Dickies, The Spaceshits, Real Kids, The Real Losers, Catholic Boys, The Black Lips, Holy Shit!, Quest For Fire, The Slurps, The F-pipes, The Dead Boys,

sorry if i listed stuff twice but i dont really care you faggots

Fuckin' A+