SSSSSLLLLLLUuuUUUTTT

hulk hogan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, girls like that have asked me to sleep with them. And they had asked way before I had even had sex. And I didn't cry. I was freaked out, sure, but this was because I really really did not want to get any STDs. Anyways, I wasnt saying im too good for it. Like I said, every girl here either looks like that or tries. So I was saying I don't get the big deal. Thassall. And I've admitted that I like her ass. What more do you want?

Originally posted by LENS

Well, there's always gotta be some jackfuck who can't socialize with women and has to resort to roofie action or just a lot of alcohol to get what he wants from a chick. But then again El Mamero, what good is a girl for conversation? You've got all your macho buddies to back you up while you slap one anothers asses after a good pass on the football field.

Absolutely goddamn right bitch better have a brain to back her shit up.

And yeah, i love to fuck chicks.

Who is that girl up there anyway?

http://sp24-7.lambtron.com/shelly1.gif'>

"it'sssssss brrrrrrriiithhneeeyyy sssssssspppppeeeeeaarrsssss"

Originally posted by LENS

Well, there's always gotta be some jackfuck who can't socialize with women and has to resort to roofie action or just a lot of alcohol to get what he wants from a chick. But then again El Mamero, what good is a girl for conversation? You've got all your macho buddies to back you up while you slap one anothers asses after a good pass on the football field.

Haha .. someone's sensitive.

It was two years into my relationship with Justin, and I thought he was the one," she pauses, then adds, "But I was wrong! I didn't think he was gonna go on Barbara Walters and sell me out."

"Yes, I kissed him.[Colin Farrel] Of course I did! He's the cutest, hottest thing in the world -- wooh! He's such a bad boy. But it was nothing serious," she says. "Seriously, I haven't had a boy in a really long time, and I'm really craving ... just a kiss, man. Just a kiss would be nice."

lesboo

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/s/Spears_Britney/sq-thekiss-take2-wi.jpg'>

lmao .. some of you people arent too bright.. how exactly do you know she has no brains and cant hold a conversation.?. with the money shes rolling in, im sure she gets the best education and socializes with the most elite of crowds.. with all that in mind.. yes she is hot.. and yes i would love to have a conversation with her..

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

MAN FUCK IT SHES A VERY GOOD LOOKING AND THEY DID THERE JUSTICE WITH THAT COVER!!!!!DAM! AND I THINK MODANA IS STILL BEATIFUL!!FOR HER AGE IS DOIN HER THANGGGGGGGGG

yeah ive seen her in an interview.. she seemed really peppy but far from stupid.. she was outgoing and in a good mood. her sentences were coherent and well put together. she had a great vocabulary and was talking about the business end of the music industry.. she was saying some pretty interesting stuff about her record label.. i thought she was quite bright.. i guess if you say shes stupid she must be stupid.

teehee.

i think she is a beautiful lady. smart? well i don't know her personally, but i think she holds her self well in situations.

I use the word slut in an affectionate way. I wish i was making out with her right now. boohoo for me, but real life is awesome.

Originally posted by Telo

yeah ive seen her in an interview.. she seemed really peppy but far from stupid.. she was outgoing and in a good mood. her sentences were coherent and well put together. she had a great vocabulary and was talking about the business end of the music industry.. she was saying some pretty interesting stuff about her record label.. i thought she was quite bright.. i guess if you say shes stupid she must be stupid.

well maybe we saw two different interviews. who knows. she may or may not be stupid.

nah i'm not bi. i just appreciate women and what they have to show.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

Me and iloveboxcars already discussed this picture...it's the only one i have ever seen that i like b/c it has a cute retro feel. I honestly don't think she's all that attractive (nice body) but its a good picture.

I remember talking to someone about this.. but I thought it was a close friend.

Did I talk to you about this in another thread or on aim or something?

^^^^ I'd hit it but it'd be one of those "Lens drank too much Jagermeister again and forced her head down into a toilet bowlkwhile he was sodomizing her" type thing. I'd make sure it was real classy with clean sheets, incense and lots of fluffy pillows....now soiled.

Archived