• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CLogz

The streets of HONG KONG

Word!

All Hail the King of Kowloon!!

There is a documentary about him and it is tight. If you get the chance WATCH IT!!!!! makes almost EVERYONE look toy!! This guy is an ANIMAL!

He's writing on the police station and the come out and hes like- "fuck you!" and tries to keep writing.

he lives in a one room apt. that makes a fraternity house look like marth stewarts and spends his gov. assistance on the bare food essentials- and the rest on INK!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

Bump for the updates and the Petro selection..

thanks for the update

cool cool. i think that HK is the place to bomb. heaps of the kids there dig graff but PETRO is the one of the few who truly 'get up' in the sense of the phrase. but yeah, hey thanks for the update on the 'cats dogs' deal.

i got family out in hong kong, and i go there every couple of years

are there any writers from HONG KONG actually on this board?

i saw MEER tags in HK, no tellin which one it was, and i was walking through a flea market, and i came up on some graff and when i went inside the little store it was a little skate/surf shop bein run by some cat from california, i was buggin out cuz i hadnt seen another american in like 3 weeks...

Hong Kong is dope as fuck if u have a chance to get out there u definitly should check it out, that place is slaughtered all those electric boxes look like that, that doesnt look like brush or mop if i had to guess i would say ultra wide and some heavy duty ink...

much love to hong kong,

bump that PETRO shit too...

there is this movie theatre in hong kong where you get your own big ass lazy boy recliner. shit is mad comfortable and you can fully lay down in it. its fuckin pimp. too bad kill bill wasn't playing in that theatre last night. that movie was totally radical... go yankees. shit, i should say something about graffiti... umm... shit, man.. i got nothin.

looking for people to do some model trains for me from out there if anyone would like to do some hit my e-mail or i m me (got stuff for trade)

mickey d's

and from what i hear, the mcdonalds train graf is done by an mc in LMF. LMF is some chinese hip hop group here. it is so bad i can't even try to explain what they're like. i wouldn't dare insult my least favorite mc by attempting to compare them with LMF. it's actually some funny shit. if they were trying to be funny theyd be great. but they're not trying to be funny. so they arent great.