The streets of HONG KONG

CLogz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is this movie theatre in hong kong where you get your own big ass lazy boy recliner. shit is mad comfortable and you can fully lay down in it. its fuckin pimp. too bad kill bill wasn't playing in that theatre last night. that movie was totally radical... go yankees. shit, i should say something about graffiti... umm... shit, man.. i got nothin.

mickey d's

and from what i hear, the mcdonalds train graf is done by an mc in LMF. LMF is some chinese hip hop group here. it is so bad i can't even try to explain what they're like. i wouldn't dare insult my least favorite mc by attempting to compare them with LMF. it's actually some funny shit. if they were trying to be funny theyd be great. but they're not trying to be funny. so they arent great.

Originally posted by superbad

SOME GOOD SHIT WHAT ARE THE PENALTIES LIKE THERE?? DO THEY BE CAININ' MU' FUCKAS 'N SHIT? BECAUSE I MIGHT BE VISITING SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SO I DON'T GET MY SELF KILLED.

not exactly sure, and i live in HK. even though HK is back under chinas rule, not the UK, china still backs way off and doesnt interfere with the lifestyle in HK much. think of HK as it's own country, kinda. to answer your question tho, i'd say a first offense gets a slap on the wrist, not a brutal caining. the havoc that could be wreaked on this city is unimaginable. but i'm waaaay too busy smoking hash and hanging out with chinese girls to go bombing. way too busy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...