You ever have a feeling that you're going to die?

Scrabble

Its not because of a dream, its not because your sick, its not because you are in some life threatening situation. But all of a sudden you think you will die soon...

Its going to be long and drawn out. Like I have a disease. From a problem i dont know i have yet. Im thinking hospital beds, and no pain. I dont know...Im not really taking it that seriously because i have had this kind of feeling once before, and im still alive.

Last time i thought i was going to get hit by a truck. A dark green truck, crossing the street by the park that's near the elementary school. Everytime i was over that way i would see 3 or 4 green trucks. But it would never happen. Probably because i was looking around all the time, and running across the street. And you feel kind of invincible because you already know how you will die, so you cant die any other way. Anyone else ever have this feeling? I know im not the only one, i better not be...that would mean i have some kind of problem...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ehhhh mine are more like i'll be driving somewhere, and start thinking "i wonder if this is what it feels like before all those people died." referring to all the relatively nameless people in every paper in every town who die in car accidents.....just going about their business when all of the right circumstances occured and they died. its along the same lines i guess.

Yeah, you have some kind of problem...but not because of this. I think everyday is my last day. I just know it's gonna be one of those fags i crossed when i was younger that is still ass hurt that is gonna kill me. So i speed and drink and drive and could care less cuz i know im gonna die from some one shooting me. Everyday I think about that shit.

It's weird, I have thoughts like that a lot of the time. Most of the time

they're just farfetched.... but when shit does start happening and I put

one together that makes good sense, I somehow feel better, like I could

use it as an excuse to get away from the stress in my life.

No I am not suicidal, honestly the thought does not cross my mind at all

because it is not an option. This is just the way it is.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

ehhhh mine are more like i'll be driving somewhere, and start thinking "i wonder if this is what it feels like before all those people died." referring to all the relatively nameless people in every paper in every town who die in car accidents.....just going about their business when all of the right circumstances occured and they died. its along the same lines i guess.

Bingo.

I don't really get a 'I'm about to die' feeling, but in the back of my head somewhere I'm always waiting for that ambience of walking down the street to be shattered by a car losing conrol, skipping the curb at 70 and crushing me into a store front... which I'm cool with, if I do get taken out sporratically I want it to be completely chaotic. I HOPE TO GOD I DIE IN A SUDDEN ENGINE FAILURE PLANE CRASH. Lean back, plaster a smirk on my chin, recline and wait for impact. :dazed:

Originally posted by AevOne718

Hm... maybe you are all paranoid schizophrenics??

I dunno. Ive accepted that humans die just like animals do. THis is because humans are animals. Ego ego ego.

Humans that build pyramids are a little more advanced than your average animal.

that's what i thought for a long time. But i also thought that i had every other disease known to man. It was a "Oh no, i have very slight discoloration at the very end of my fingernail. Either i didnt get all the paint off my hands, or i have a life threatening disease. I must have cancer!" type of thing...kind of. Then i thought being paranoid about having all of these illnesses was a disease...then i thought it was best if i just stopped thinking about it...(thats always the right answer.)

I dont fear death at all. I have a lot of things to do before i die. I dont know exactly what those things are yet, but i know i dont want to die yet.

Maybe you are a hypocondriac. My friend is like that. He would read ALLL THESE FUCING BOOKS on hepatitis. He would just sit in the library reading about hepatitis. He would do his best to avoid ingesting fecal matter and all that wierd paranoid germaphobic crap.

Haha, and the best part is, since he works out like a fucking madman, he told me a while ago he got a check up and the asstupid doctor tells him it was either a knotted muscle in his back or some sort of tumor. I dont know.

death.

after having done a bit of reading i probably am schizotypal, and definetly paranoid. but i dont see how that comes into play here? unless your living in constant fear and suspecting that everything will cause your death........then your paranoid.

if anything, the feeling i get after i get really worked up over contemplating mortality and coming full circle to acceptance is a very comforting feeling.

i always think about that shit...not nessecarily how im gona die, or when..but its always on my mind,i always think about like plunging or falling...its stupid shit, like the bus had to go over the curb today, to avoid hitting a car while taking a turn...i was worried itw ould fall over, and i was get plastered to the widows with 20 other people on top of me, and die

needless to say, im paranoid;)

I seem to have alot those weird moments too. I'll be driving down the road and everything seems like slow-motion and I feel like a 18-wheeler is gonna come zoomin through the light and smash me into a million little pieces...Whoa!...

In all actuallity I feel like it's gonna be some hater that I pissed off when I was 16, hmmm? Or cancer from smoking, who knows?

Originally posted by Telo

i think about all the shit in my body.. and then i think "out of all that organ and bones business in there, theres got to be a problem with something"/

Oh man me too.....and everytime I concentrate on my breathing, I always feel like I could just stop any second....