Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
atrocks

oh my fuckin gaaawd

i just ate some apple pie dreamery ice cream....that shit is the fuckin best ice cream i have ever had in my fuckin life.....its liek sex ice cream....oh my gawd that shit was fuckin de-motherfuckin-licious....tomorow i wil go to the stoer eand buy a galoon of that stuff....man its too fucking=good....i dont e en knwo what to say its so good...usually when people hype things up as much as this ice cream was hyped uyp...it usually killl sit for me...and it kinda takes away from it....but the homie fuckin hyped this shit up like mad and i tasted it and it was still fuckin some awsome mother fucking ice cream.....maybe its cus im drunk as shti but damn this some fuckin orgasmic ice cream if ive ever had some....do yourself a favor an go buy this ice cream....you owe it to your self...do it please....just go....(homer droool):smiles: i fucking am in love with this ice cream:love2: :love2: :love2:

much like you and your anal beads you fucking homosexual piece of bigot shit.....please kill your self

wut the fuck happened here

i dont know what the fuck or the fuck you guys are talking to but this is an apple pie ice cream thread homie....u can all take yer gay raver talk some where else thanks......

and just so you know...apple pie ice cream is the bombest ice cream this side of the mississippi.....and what....

fucking bluebell(company name) ice cream is the shit, really doesn't matter what flavor its all good:yum:

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by nomadawhat

*vanilla

HA!

i still dont understand why some people feel it necessary to tell everyone on here EVERY FUCKING little thing that happens in their lives.. whats the deal?

P.S. it would probably be better to post your address.. it will be easier when they are looking for you.

Originally posted by Telo

i still dont understand why some people feel it necessary to tell everyone on here EVERY FUCKING little thing that happens in their lives.. whats the deal?

I still don't understand why people are still asking that question. It's a messageboard genius. People telling shit whether it sucks or not is what keeps things rolling.

I like the Japanese green tea ice cream i get at this hole in the wall sushi place near my house. Ghetto ice cream is good too but can be grainy sometimes. yum.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this