killbill.

boxcarwilly

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

funny thing, before my friend found that

interview, I was asking, "If Bruce Lee was

alive today, would he be in Kill Bill?"

My friend said I had to read the interview.

I was glad to hear that he would have been.

I have another question now.

Is the sword that Bruce Willis

grabs to slay Zed and his cronie

a Hattori Hanzo blade?

I know, thats diggin deep, but you

never know?

I dont own a copy of Pulp on DVD,

I had it on VHS. So I cant check it

for myself. I had it on VHS, but the

tape snapped from too many viewings.

this movie is far from crap.

i doubt that the zed sword was a hatori hanzo, his swords obviously were legit and coveted, i doubt one would be in a pawn shop. wow i sound like a geek on a a star wars chat board.

i just downloaded battle royal. i watched some of it and it is pretty sick so far.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i seriously dont get the big deal about this guys movies. Did you notice the apple cigarettes? my friend pointed this out to me.

This movie didnt do it for me, Keep the insults short and to the point.

that interview was the jaws dude QT is the man, even if you dont like his movies he is one of the few directors of our times that puts his lifesblood into his work, and he is the only director that can tie something like cigarettes into every fucking film and make it work.

as for girlfriends falling for uma, mine is going to be lucy liu (o-ren ishii) for halloween thank god she no longer wants to be mia wallace and have me bne vincent vega i am not nor will ever be john shithead travolta.

Bank bang you shot me down

Bang bang I hit the ground

Bang bang that awful sound

Bang bang my baby shot me down

I was five and you were six

We rose on horses made of sticks

I wore black you wore white

You would always win the fight

Bank bang you shot me down

Seasons came and changed the time

I grew up I called you mine

You would always laugh and say

Remember when we used to play

Bang bang you shot me down

Music played and people sang

Just for me the church bells rang

After echoes from a gun

We both vowed that we'd be one

Now he's gone I don't know why

Sometimes I cry

You didn't say good bye

You didn't take the time to lie

Bang bang you shot me down

who'd a thought id bee a closet cher fan, fuckin shit on a stick...

tight sound track, and as i was forced to sit three feet from the screen and dead center from the loudest speakers I heard every note.

Saw it yesterday, and once again 12oz has thoroughly overrated it like they do everything else (Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Donnie Darko etc. etc.) It was good but not THAT good Tarantino's worst film or second worst film by far. The sword fights were good and so was that psycho asian bitch she is fucken mad.

Rest of movie is drawn out and boring.

TRYHARD ASIANISH MOVIE IT SUCKS

7/10

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

Saw it yesterday, and once again 12oz has thoroughly overrated it like they do everything else (Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Donnie Darko etc. etc.) It was good but not THAT good Tarantino's worst film or second worst film by far. The sword fights were good and so was that psycho asian bitch she is fucken mad.

Rest of movie is drawn out and boring.

TRYHARD ASIANISH MOVIE IT SUCKS

7/10

you have no idea what your talking about, go back to kangaroo land. the movie is his "love letter" to kung fu films. he made the movie to pay omagge (i fucked the spelling on that) to them...as you may see by the many and many references to other kungfu movies. You dont know what a good film is, go back to watching Kangaroo Jack.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

holy motherfucking shitballs.

this movie just kicked my ass

at one point in my life i wanted to produce ultraviolent kungfu movies with hot girls and famous people. quentin just did it and did it better than any other movie ever. so many inside jokes, so much blood, so much good good good movie.

fuck me hard.

i dont care if you hated it it means you suck. this is one of the best movies ever. EVER.

rza did the beats the weapons are beautiful. how can one complain. installment two is when>???????

paco.el.blanco.gonzales.

^^^^:lol: yea.... when that cartoon bit finished, everyone in the cinema was silent...prolly thinkin HOLY SHIT.....

heavy movie...:king:

Great movie...just got back from watching it.

Another great thing about going to see it was seeing the full trailors for the Matrix Revolutions and The Return of the King and both are going to both rock and blow minds. The new matrix is gonna play at the Imax when it's released, I will need depends on that day.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

you have no idea what your talking about, go back to kangaroo land. the movie is his "love letter" to kung fu films. he made the movie to pay omagge (i fucked the spelling on that) to them...as you may see by the many and many references to other kungfu movies. You dont know what a good film is, go back to watching Kangaroo Jack.

eat a dick

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Re: killbill.

Originally posted by Skinny

everyone in the cinema was silent...prolly thinkin HOLY SHIT.....

haha a total of six people left the theater during the movie, and two of those people (an older couple) left after the cartoon scene....apparently they had no idea what they were getttin into.

i read the first few posts about battle royale or something.. and its funny cause in the recent maxim issue there is a QT interview and he states that his favorite movie of all time is battle royale.. this has probably already been mentioned but... yeah..... fuck you too.

Archived