killbill.

boxcarwilly

Guest uncle-boy
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what im saying me and the lady had to sit on the floor which i was pissed about at first but after about 7 minutes i could have been sitting in raw dogshit sewage and not cared.

lets see how many tarantino tie ins this movie had:

red apple cigarettes

death list five (fox force five)

square *you know what i mean*

cmon i need more

Red apple cigarettes are (I think) from Pulp Fiction, Uma Thurman's character smokes them.

In Pulp Fiction Uma's character tells a story about a sitcom she did a pilot for called 'Fox Force 5' (black ballistics expert, asian kung fu master, and her character was good with knives).

And then.. the square...

Good eye, Boxcar... I wasn't sure if I was just mixing shit up in my head, at least now I know someone else noticed that shit.

Originally posted by DREDZ

I prefer Lucy

...just saw it. On a scale from 1-10, I felt it was a 7. Pretty tight. The anime part is the illest. Lucy Liu's part ,overall, was the dopest:dazed: ...so far.

i saw this anime Called "Blood: the last vampire" last week and its done by the same people that did the anime in Kill Bill...

you should check that shit out

kill Bill was one of the dopest movies i've seen this year......action like it should be...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This movie fucking rocked me in the face with a fierceness. My only qualm was that every other scene was an extended silence/stare/contemplate shot, which got a little irritating for me... how many times during a fight do you have to stop, look at your opponent in silence for a minute and a half, utter a single word, stare for a few more minutes, then resume? I am aware though, that this technique is often used in kung fu films... Bruce Lee vs. Kareem Abdul Jabar (?!) in "Game of Death" being a good example. This was particularly more evident during the second half, the movie started out strong as fuck with a more interesting pace and rhythm. Regardless, it still kicked an alarming amount of ass.

Originally posted by JUDONO?

I saw at the drive in, and my girl gave me some head:)

cool fucking movie by the way.

drive in? dam your lucky!! they tore the last drive in near me (long island) down years ago!

i remember growing up my family used to go there for almost every good movie.

jaws, raiders, starwars, empire strikes back, aliens, close encounters, boys in the hood (saw that with friends, i hid in the trunk and got in for free).

the food was kinda shitty yet it had a unique steez.

if i EVER get really rich, i am going to bring a nice drive in back here, and keep it cheap!

sorry for the off topic rant!

deadly viper assasins crew!!!

oh shit! o-rei ishii is so fucking hot! and so was the bride...she's hardcore. "come on bitch!" hahahahahah

i love this movie so much. all the blood and all the decapitations. wonderful wonderful.

and yay!! judono got some head!!

Archived