easy sleep

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Butt. Naked.

I fucking hate it when you and your girl are all nice and comfy. Mmm... silky skin and all, then your fucking mom is screaming her ass off for you to come downstairs and eat. I hate it. Shut upp. its four in the mornig and i jsut came back from my first night of "bobming"... i guess 5 outlines and half a fillin and a bunch of tags is bombing. I dont know. im going to mannahattus tomorw and i am doing it again. excpet i need sleep, i am hungry ad i a m not fixung moy tapyeos. gud noghit

Oh yeah... thats right. I sleep naked with a red monster thing my girlfriend gave me last year for valentines. every chance we get we sleep together naked, sometimes clothed. Its really easy to fall asleep with a young naked girl, all the smoothness and warmth and all that. Especially when your bodies fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. Mmmmhm

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

i like to sleep in boxers, naked in summer and i love to have my girl in little pannyies sleeping with me with her warm butt against me...puts me at a easy rest...

how and what do you sleep with???

I think that sums it up for anyone with a sane sleep schedule (vice versa for devilush I guess.)

I like waking up with my gf sleeping next to me topless resting her head on me. Nothing like the feeling of my little asian girls breath on my neck. Even if your day ends up bad, at least you can look back and know it started off alright.

Archived