• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest krowteN

QUALITY FREIGHTS

Guest krowteN

how do you define quality.

reading this board ive seen people write you gotta do quality and quantity, or i wouldnt go over that if it was quality, yadda yadda yadda but what is quality? colors, style, ups, neatness, technique?

what is your formula for "quality"?

if your as bored as i am when your reading this post a link to a flik of a freight you think is quality.

i think quality means a piece done with a decent background which makes the piece emerge from doors, bars, ladders, ridges and stuff. plus, precise and proportionate. well colored. what else.......oh yea big pieces. small pieces suck on fr8s since when they roll by you can't even tell how many letters there are.

from what iver seen msot of the fr8 surfaces suk. i painted a few here in the uk and they r well nice n smooth.

Originally posted by DREL.S.NIKAH

if you dont know what quality is ,you obviosly you dont paint quality shit

u cant even see some of ur fr8 shit the surface looks so bad. :rolleyes:

quality = style and dope pieces str8 up.

quantity = those dopes pieces on alot fo fr8s.

ne fr8 surface that is able to paint im down.

Guest soneMILWwi

do either or, your doing the graff for yourself so do what u feel, u want to paint like 7 simples to pass time or if u want to take all your time on a dope panel so be it. most graffis doen for yourself so do what ya feel. iam a nerd...

looks like you took your time... at least an hour +, i don'tn even care if it's kinda toy (toys never spend tha tmuch time anyway)

if you dont know what quality is ,you obviosly you dont paint quality shit

must be a euro fag. but then again it could be an american slobing the euro nob and now he thinks he's dope.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

must be a euro fag. but then again it could be an american slobing the euro nob and now he thinks he's dope.

haha. i am euro - and i painted some euro fr8s and i must they even rule over ur rusty old shit that runs in the deserts.

hey bro you should watch how you talk to people that you dont know , your fr8 count could turn into negative

I don't know about you krowteN but personally I was hoping for those "Nope" responses like your last post on SAHL. HAHHAHAHA. Quality? If these kids could understand what style is they might be able to one day figure out the meaning of quality. HAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Guest Graff Jesus

this coming from someone who's sucked their whole graff career...like my man said. watch your mouth. but not like you have either...quantity or quality.

this random shit talking is what got us into it in the first place homie...here we go again.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

this coming from someone who's sucked their whole graff career...like my man said. watch your mouth. but not like you have either...quantity or quality.

this random shit talking is what got us into it in the first place homie...here we go again.

i didn't know there was an us. im flattered, really.

this random shit talking isnt the same random shit talking you are dieing to get into by saying here we go again?

i didnt think people even still did this sort of thing on the internet...like i said last time (2 years ago). you win, you are the man you are the master of fresh original styles. you learned me last time. im too scared of being embarrased by my own graffit to get into this with you again.

please dont hurt my feelings again. im really sensitive.

go pick on someone your own size big guy.

hey bro you should watch how you talk to people that you dont know , your fr8 count could turn into negative

was i talking to you or did you read a message by me on a message board, and for this you are going to cross me out. now thats keeping it real.

newsflash tuff guy, my freights are already in the negative. i havent painted in years. if you do catch one or two of my freights and diss them it only means that you saw it, and thats really all that counts.

okay thats it i wont keep responding, like the other guy...you win.

Guest rob deer

quality

it fits the space

flows

is clean

colors are complementary

you can tell there was a plan

quality.

unlike this thread.:cool:

Quality: good shit

if it is unreadable, you most likely tried too hard

no sloppy shit, i cant stand that

if i see good letter form, painting quality doesnt matter.

if you suck, oh well.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this