My Boyfriend Attracts Crazy People Like the Ghetto Pied Piper

Lush

So I met my boyfriend after work and we walked to the library and sat on the little wall and talked to our friends. For some reason when the crazy people walk by the immediately go for my boyfriend.

We had a Pathological lyer/kleptomaniac crazy guy ask us where to buy drugs. He has this crazy blink/squint thing, and a slur to his speech. He told us he had just gotten off a plane today and he's going to a funeral tomorrow so he needed weed. Our friend works at HMV and said he was in 2 days ago, picked up 2 boox sets from the discount bin, brought them to the counter and said he bought them for his nephew who dies and he needed a refund.... He has this thing with death.

Now onto the crazy homeless man #2.

He walked by when we were sitting on the wall yelling to himslef "Get the fuck outta my woods!" over and over, and he walked up the road. He comes back 5 minutes later, goes right for my boyfriend and starts apologizng for the other day (we've never seen him before), and telling my boyfriend he's going to "Find God" (he was going to kill himslef) and that his brother had "made his peace with God" last week (he hung himslef). Then he just wandered off mumbling to himslef again. I felt sorry for him because he seems to need a bit of help...

and then there's crazy guy three who was yelling at my boyfriend about how this city is filled with scum, and everybody is scum, and used the word scum over and over.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Lush:

So He walked by when we were sitting on the wall yelling to himslef "Get the fuck outta my woods!" over and over

aint no shame in letting your trip get the best of you, it happens to the best of them, all of them, if they push it too hard.

hey lush ,big ups for the zine and the stickers,it came in the mall today,very nice.Anyways if we you want to meet some crazy ass cats ride a greyhound bus.Once I got stuck in Arizona and had to ride greyhound from Az to Fl.72 hours of some of the most off the wall people Ive ever meet.

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

if we you want to meet some crazy ass cats ride a greyhound bus.

hes not jokin, i often hangout at my local greyhound station watching the nuts get off the bus and tred off to wander the streets of this town

Guest khaotic970

after bboying emceeing deejaying and graff plus a 5 year relationship with the hottest girl these are the things that may push you to act like that lol

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

hey lush ,big ups for the zine and the stickers,it came in the mall today,very nice.

that would be Devilush. Not Lush (me). I'm (a) Lush.

It's a reasonable mistake.

I forgive you.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Lush:

He has this crazy blink/squint thing, and a slur to his speech.

hahah cool i sort of have a blink type thing and my eyes are always trying to look everywhere at once!! i also talk really really slowly sometimes.

that wasnt me though so dont worry. yaay!!

------------------

chicken bone!

Yeah. Ok, so crazy people seem to live around him too. Today when I left his place to go pick him up, there was a crazy guy brandishing a shovel, and yelling at the neighbours. The tall old prostitute was screaming at someone, and the drug dealer from across the road was being held back by his girlfriend, and yelling also.

There must be a full moon, because all the crackheads are going insane, more so than usual.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Archived