poo

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

go to the nurse's office and poo there.

thats what i did till senior year i found out this one bathroom. everyone always thought was the teachers bathroom cuz they went there, but i was for anyone and it was cleaner then the one in my house. plus after u lay a serious stinker the teachers have to smell it when they come in. :lol: sweet revenge

even to this day I have a special 'poop bathroom' at work.

there's 2 bathrooms on this floor plus the one in our suite,

but I always head to the one in the basement when it's time for #2.

There's 2 bathrooms side by side and one is a handicap washroom.

I use the smaller one because it's always empty and never used.

I can roll in there mid-day and the floor is still perfectly moped and

it still smells like fresh cleaning. That's my shitter!

Originally posted by iced_tea

thats what i did till senior year i found out this one bathroom. everyone always thought was the teachers bathroom cuz they went there, but i was for anyone and it was cleaner then the one in my house. plus after u lay a serious stinker the teachers have to smell it when they come in. :lol: sweet revenge

haha, i found a bathroom like that my senior year too. sneaky shittin.

there's nothing worse than rocking into a public toilet to take a shit and having it dead fucking silent. it's fucking scary to be taking a shit and hearing some dude next to you breathing and hearing the pants drop and just.....fuck it's bone chilling. i want some extremely loud music in there so you can scream and shout while you're dropping the cosby kids off at the pool and not get some awkward stare as you jive out of the cubicle. oh and i also hate those prissy faggots that will either refuse to shit in a public toilet or cover the seat in 4 layers of toilet paper. pfft. if you aren't gonna be licking or wiping your hands all over your ass then it isn't going to be a problem.

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

don't you hate it when yer in school and you gotta poo really bad but you don't wanna sit on the school toilet??

...yeah i'm pretty pissed off rite now. i know i'm not alone.

frustrated poopers unite!

worst feeling ever!

Originally posted by coldmilkcup

i want some extremely loud music in there so you can scream and shout while you're dropping the cosby kids off at the pool

:lol: :lol: holy shit thats amazing. id love to go in more detail but im gonna shit my pants!! and my comp cant go any slower. bye

Originally posted by coldmilkcup

there's nothing worse than rocking into a public toilet to take a shit and having it dead fucking silent. it's fucking scary to be taking a shit and hearing some dude next to you breathing and hearing the pants drop

oh man i fuckin hate that. i would rather shoot myself. do you try to keep your feet in close so people won't see your shoes and maybe recognize you??? i hate being known as the school shitter. it brings me shame. :o

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i CANNOT do anything in public bathrooms if someone's in there with me.

even if i just have to pee(since girls dont poo...), i hafta wait till people leave the restroom.

I'm the same....I have to go in a stall, otherwise I just can't go. It's fucked up. And very annoying.....

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i CANNOT do anything in public bathrooms if someone's in there with me.

even if i just have to pee(since girls dont poo...), i hafta wait till people leave the restroom.

:o

i always suspected that girls don't poop. there it is in black and white...hmmm...makes me wonder what else girls aren't telling us

I live in Staten Island. Thats the stupid fuck capital of New York

I go to New Dorp. Thats the stupid fuck school.

You CANNOT take a shit without some dumb gangstah kid coming in and going "OH SHEAAT! WHAYT BOI BE TAKEN A SHIT SON!! OOHHH OOHHHHH OHH SHIT NIGGUUUHH OOO AAHHH. Yo, hurry up I gotta smoke a ciggarete in thea"

Fucking morons

i hated going for a poo at school

i used to wait till i got home, even with work i still wait ....... some times..

but i like the theory off having a crap at working, and knowing they are paying you whilst you sit there...