Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vanity

raiding the lost and found

i just went through the lost and found at work.. found $41 and a new watch :cool:

hit up yours and post yer hidden treasure

what would I find?

my umbrella?

my gloves?

some pens of mine?

I found:

- A mini unfolding umbrella (grey with mahogony handle)

- A pair of red SuperMan gloves

And I always find money in the theaters... Found all together = Approx $60 + cash

We don't have a lost and found - but what I do have at work is access to the Business Supplies Catalogue. I have writing implements up to my ears - fat markers, streaks, paint markers, stickers etc, not to mention an endless supply of batteries.

Oh yeah, I boosted a brand boxed new Phillips VCR from stores the other day. Say yeah!

I did this when i was in elementary school. I would come to school a week later with the jackets (or whatever) I grabbed and someone would come up to me asking where i got it. Oh, the good old days.

Once in elementary school I found a pair of Nike Pumps in the lost and found. Back in the day when Nike Pumps were THE shoe to have. It was like I had found the Holy Grail.....of athletic apparrel.

i remember hitting up the lost and found in high school.. ahhh, fun times. i once found a little over $200 in an expensive jacket and i sold the jacket for $75. that was my biggest score. easy money.

Remember those koosh ball things? Well back in the day when me and

glik0 were mini-thugs, I brought one of those things to school. He and I

fuckin whipped that thing across the classroom every time our teacher

turned around... once in a while nailing some random tool in the back

of the head. Eventually it got taken, and I resorted to asking various

kids to yank it from her desk. Good times.

I found a fat leather planner once with $1500, a passport, credit cards, all sorts of crazy shit. i pocketed the money and then left the planner there. No sense in fucking with credit cards...you get nailed too easy.

But that money i scored....paid some bills, got new furniture, new artwork for the walls and took my gf and some friends out in the city for dining, clubs and drugs.

Good times. Fuck Karma

Last week I found $20 and 2 cans of mace and the same night it got stolen from my car.

And that feeling of irony setting in riiiiiiight now.

raided the lost and found at the school one day and found some old musty ass lunch box with a pack of old ass looking cheese dorito crackers and fed them to some stuck up hot bitches...sweet revenge:lol:

fuck you if your stuck up...she always talked about how many cool "uperclassmen" hung out with*

story is dated

I used to go through the schools lost and found. I made my living through the lost and found. I called it my "Lost, Found, and Sell" days. I don't really call it that...but it makes me sound that much more interesting.

Originally posted by suicidebombr

well. my vice principal back in 7th grade took my bowl, and i found it in his desk a week later.:D

I don't believe you, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

One time at the movie theater I was searching for one of my neon wallabes in the lost and found and I found a purse with $175, a bag a coke, and a huge black dildo.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this