raiding the lost and found

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We don't have a lost and found - but what I do have at work is access to the Business Supplies Catalogue. I have writing implements up to my ears - fat markers, streaks, paint markers, stickers etc, not to mention an endless supply of batteries.

Oh yeah, I boosted a brand boxed new Phillips VCR from stores the other day. Say yeah!

Remember those koosh ball things? Well back in the day when me and

glik0 were mini-thugs, I brought one of those things to school. He and I

fuckin whipped that thing across the classroom every time our teacher

turned around... once in a while nailing some random tool in the back

of the head. Eventually it got taken, and I resorted to asking various

kids to yank it from her desk. Good times.

I found a fat leather planner once with $1500, a passport, credit cards, all sorts of crazy shit. i pocketed the money and then left the planner there. No sense in fucking with credit cards...you get nailed too easy.

But that money i scored....paid some bills, got new furniture, new artwork for the walls and took my gf and some friends out in the city for dining, clubs and drugs.

Good times. Fuck Karma

raided the lost and found at the school one day and found some old musty ass lunch box with a pack of old ass looking cheese dorito crackers and fed them to some stuck up hot bitches...sweet revenge:lol:

fuck you if your stuck up...she always talked about how many cool "uperclassmen" hung out with*

story is dated

Archived