The MATRIX Revolutions--The Sage Ends.

yoink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh yea....

I've been trying to find out if R.A.T.M. will also be at the end credits of Revolutions, but NO ONE has the soundtrack listing. Not even fucking Amazon.

My guess is there will be..but what song?! GRRRRRRRR

Matrix = Wake Up

Matrix:Reloaded = Calm Like A Bomb

Matrix:Revolutions = ??????????

Page2 It's been a while

I'm very excited to see it.

I just hope that those giant robowalkers that act as sentries in Zion

get to blast some sentinels. Actually the sentinels can reach right in

and crush the human inside (a la 'Animatrix')

very excited!

Originally posted by fermentor666

Maybe they'll skip Rage Against the Machine all together and play Audioslave....

Rage, what do you do that gets you those passes? You own a theater or something?

I'd kill someone if they played Audioslave... Boo-fucking-urns.

I wish I owned a theater. Nah... I'm just a lonely projectionist.

Originally posted by -Rage-

I'd kill someone if they played Audioslave... Boo-fucking-urns.

I wish I owned a theater. Nah... I'm just a lonely projectionist.

No kidding, join the club. I'm a projectionist at an arthouse theater, the only screenings I get are the occasional art films that companies send to our theater for the film club we have here so the word of mouth gets out. I do get to see some great movies for free which makes up for lack of Matrix.

since i purchased reloaded, ive seen it like maybe 5 or 6 times, the movies still hot, although i got some popular questions for the matrix buffs, who do you think is the mother of the matrix is, and who is the meriovinge and what is his purpose, the oracle said hes a very dangerous program from the beggining of the matrix, and he also stated to neo that none of the ones before him have defeated him

jeez i hope the new one is better than the 2nd one i was dissapointed with the confusing story and the 10 minute dialouges with every single new charecter that italian chick was freakn hot tho the car chase was elite

**caution**

run on sentince

Originally posted by Daze One Million

who do you think is the mother of the matrix is

Umm this is stated incredibly obviously in the scene with the arcitect..

I believe it goes

"If I am the Father of the matrix, she would be the mother"

Neo " The Oracle"

"yes"

Originally posted by Daze One Million

nah kemekill it goes

"If I am the Father of the matrix, she would be the mother"

Neo " The Oracle"

"Please, as i was saying..."

Yeah, she's the mother, tho. I don't think the big guy likes hearing her referred to as 'the oracle' because while she was a program designed to understand the 'workings of the human psyche' she was just a control, none the less and had to be factored in for the matrix to function properly.

As for the Meriovinge (sp?) I don't have a clue as to what his purpose is yet, other than he seems to know all the control factors... at least that's what I gathered from his little 'causality' ramble...

^^^ While at Kill Bill last night they showed the full trailor for the Matrix Revo. anyways at one point they're discussing how Neo is trapped in between both worlds, and both worlds are about to fall, blah, they need Neo. Then it shows the Mariovinjee saying "If You want your saviour back...."

I dont remember what he wanted for Neo tho.

On a side note, when it comes out here its gonna be playing at the Imax, now that will be some dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope shit.

you know what 26sided, i also heard that theory, that hes not saying please to the fact that the oracle is the mother, just the fact that she is called the oracle, so who knows, the oracle being the mother would make the most sense though, as for neo being trapped between both worlds that would explain him emp'in the squid thing

Archived