Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest amorphic

Your wednesday night...

Guest amorphic

I almost got the royal shit beat out of me by some frat boy assfucks. How did your wednesday night go?

Guest amorphic

fuck you i'll kill you. i wandered up to their little group and incited a small conversation in regards as to how drunk we all were and they got mad. eat shit fawker.

"i'll bite your ear off and spit in the hole"

Vinnie Jones.

Seriously, you're asking for trouble if you're gonna walk up to a bunch of drunk frat boys and comment on how drunk thay are and the fact that you admitted you were drunk automatically made you a target for an easy beating.

Guest amorphic

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever man new topic..........underage girls are bad news.

sat at a shitty meeting and missed the majority of the cubs game .ate some cake and caught the runny ass runs .quite a fucked up wenzday !

I watched real world, that white european dude fucked up some scrub at the bar... coolest thing on real world yet besides the lesbian hot tub incident

i picked up the cat, visited with a friend, had some wine, unpacked, got nookie, passed out

frat boys are just looking for a reason to start a fight one to a bunch of them. duh

watched the cubs game (well.. most of it). drank too much beer. fell from a 15 ft ledge. busted the the shit out of myself. now thursday. bad hangover. at class. none of my work done. wondering why i walk with a limp and have a huge bruise in the middle of my chest.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Didn't do shit last night, but on Tuesday I got smashed at a med school BBQ. It's insane how much fervor for drinking these people have after going full months of pure studying and zero partying. I love it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this