THE CASEK HAPPY FUN BALL BIRTHDAY SUPER-THREAD

casekonly

well, another year, another number. just drank a beer and took a "pain reliever" tomorrow, the celebration starts....

what do i want for my birthday, you ask? i want beardo to be involved in this online gallery show coming up this december. what gallery show, you ask? the syntax project, of course. featuring, yours truly, Joker, Ciste, Sixxx, and hopefully, beardo.....but, noooooo...beardo doesn't reply to my email. dammit, hippie, i'll send you phish videos if i have to to get you involved in this.

what am i getting? cash. i'm considering a 5.1 channel soundcard and some speakers to provide me with hours of swapped movie pleasure. that, or some more ram...anyone have a comment or question or the happy fun ball?

http://www.digiserve.com/eescape/shirts/img/happy-fun-ball.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kilo7-

that's the nerdiest thing I've ever heard.

The eigenstates of a diagonalizable PT-symmetric Hamiltonian satisfy unconventional completeness and orthonormality relations. These relations reflect the properties of a pair of bi-orthonormal bases associated with non-hermitean diagonalizable operators. In a similar vein, such a dual pair of bases is shown to possess, in the presence of PT symmetry, a Gram matrix of a particular structure: its inverse is obtained by simply swapping the signs of some its matrix elements.