oops....i did it again

iced_tea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Lead I wanted to debate you on that 1995 Prey comment. But your post is no more. Where'd you go? Personally I don't recall ever seeing this SICK RBOXbut what stands out here is the year. My vision could be a bit impaired due to old age but it looks like it reads 98. Not 1995 like you said. You sure that's PREY right next to the ladder?

Guest rob deer

dank is the perfect word for some kid who knows he's only gonna write graff untill his friends quit.

I've seen dosens of diffrent danks and none of em were good. a couple of decent dank crues, but no single heads.

preyfreigth3gr.jpg

Courtesy of Bombingscience.com A site which I might say intrigued me with the archives they had available online. Lot of goodies there. Actually if I would of saw this RBOX in '95 I wouldn't of flicked that PREY if that indeed is who it is. Would've flicked the SICK but not PREY. WHen you say "way before his time" what do you mean? Iknow for a fact I hae a smoking silver that he did on a candian car flicked back in '96, simple/readable. I'm still not convinced this is one in the same. Vivid colors for a '95. Come on, I'm not seeing things this does read '98 right? Comparing the colors to that MAKO as well. How does MAKO get on this car?

Archived