Sign in to follow this  
iced_tea

oops....i did it again

biter.

arys.

apes.

moka.

sick.

damn, i wish you had been able to get a better shot of that CSXT...oh well, nice post.

Anything that is decent never gets mentioned. This is depressing, More and more cars being covered with junk. And what's up with that god awful I don't konw what you'd call it next to that SICK. Talking about disrespect.

EASTCOAST FR8S

that dank panel is madd weak.

stie airplane eye...who is over stie and why?

apes moka

pier arys

biter

high

DOPE POST

Hey Lead I wanted to debate you on that 1995 Prey comment. But your post is no more. Where'd you go? Personally I don't recall ever seeing this SICK RBOXbut what stands out here is the year. My vision could be a bit impaired due to old age but it looks like it reads 98. Not 1995 like you said. You sure that's PREY right next to the ladder?

Guest rob deer

dank is the perfect word for some kid who knows he's only gonna write graff untill his friends quit.

I've seen dosens of diffrent danks and none of em were good. a couple of decent dank crues, but no single heads.

preyfreigth3gr.jpg

Courtesy of Bombingscience.com A site which I might say intrigued me with the archives they had available online. Lot of goodies there. Actually if I would of saw this RBOX in '95 I wouldn't of flicked that PREY if that indeed is who it is. Would've flicked the SICK but not PREY. WHen you say "way before his time" what do you mean? Iknow for a fact I hae a smoking silver that he did on a candian car flicked back in '96, simple/readable. I'm still not convinced this is one in the same. Vivid colors for a '95. Come on, I'm not seeing things this does read '98 right? Comparing the colors to that MAKO as well. How does MAKO get on this car?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this