Is it possible build some sort of large superweapon to punch humanity in the face?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"The weekly pay you will receive will vary from student to student, and is determined by the survey results and the scope of advertising campaigns."

This clearly states that they will do a survey of the school i persume and determine your pay on how many people saw the advertisement. This means no wearing under a hat.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Man, just wait for the full DNA manipulation abilities...Parents will be payed all the kids expenses till 25 (including cost) just to allow the DNAers to shape their kids head like the swoosh!!!

Originally posted by Tesseract

Man, just wait for the full DNA manipulation abilities...Parents will be payed all the kids expenses till 25 (including cost) just to allow the DNAers to shape their kids head like the swoosh!!!

you should see my love dog :cool:

some parents tried to sell the rights to name their child i the hopes that corporations would fight over it.. i think the bidding only got up to $45 or so

Archived