If the sky was falling....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KiSe

well.. i would put on my favorite emo CD like dashboard confessionals, sit in my low-lit room, remindimg myself how pointless life really is and i would ball my eyes out thinkng about my ex-girlfriend who doesnt love me :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

on a serious not, THIS THREAD IS DUMB, who the fuck cares if it was the end of the world half the people in here lied to themselves. plus its not the end of the world so dont worry about it.

your gay stop crying little emo boy.

I'd spend it with my ol' lady.

Going anywhere would be a waste of time. The streets would be one gigantic, crazy traffic jam. Cars on fire, wrecks, crazed, wacked drivers freaking out and shooting one another. Telephones and cell phones--jammed and inoperable. Radios might still be operating, maybe TV. Depending on what's causing it, there might or might not be any electrical power. If it was like a nuclear war--no power probably. In fact, NOTHING that is electrical (computers, car ignitions, etc.) would work after the first EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) blast in the upper atmosphere. So adios electrical power, street lights, traffic signals, computers, water pumps, sewage pumps, fire trucks, etc., etc.

We'd go from modern industrial society to 1880 in ten seconds.

I'd load up my AK, sit down with a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold and watch for the Big Show to start.

revised plan...

I'd hop on my bike and head down to the lake (my city is on a big lake)

and I'd steal a really nice boat. Hopefully I could get some friends to

come along with me. Then we'd sail out to the middle of the lake and

just crank up the tunes and go wild. Hopefully the fireballs would hit

the city first so we could watch the skyscrapers melt for a second before

it hit us. And I think good old fashioned drowning would beat being set on fire.

Archived