Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
--zeSto--

If the sky was falling....

There's a bunch of construction going on in my area

and all the cars are re-rooted along my street. Needless

to say, they aren't moving very fast at all. It made me remember

the black out durring the summer, and how we delt with it.

So what would you do if you knew it was the End Of days.

Well with Arnie in office it just might be.

imma get my loot on!!! then have sex with my hubby on the streets. then i would go and hug everyone that means something to me.

When the blackout went down I threw a party.

I'd probably do something similar if it was the big one.

We might as well go out singing and dancing and fucking right?

Originally posted by Devilush

imma get my loot on!!! then have sex with my hubby on the streets. then i would go and hug everyone that means something to me.

agreed, except for the last part...i'd probably try and find everyone who's pissed me off and kick em in their nuts.

Originally posted by Rage

I'd get down to the beat with

Hoogie Bands.

tru dat.

You know mr.yuck would get his loot on. Iced out like a maggot farmer before the sky crushes him into oblivion.

i don't understand why you kids would rather loot than call mom? so you can finally play playstation 2 before you die?:rolleyes:

I'd have to run down to the local speed merchant and steal the fastest car/motorcycle. I would then proceed to drive all over the city like a complete fucking maniac. I'm sure I'd call some people close to me and see if some wanted to come along and share in my fun.

looting would do no good, cuz u can't enjoy it.

i'd probably get some good lovin then get zooted into oblivion and enjoy the view (after calling my mom, dad and sister)

Originally posted by Vanity

i don't understand why you kids would rather loot than call mom?

Calling Mom was the first option that came to mind,

so that's why it's the last one on the list. But after calling Mom... :krunk:

Come to think of it, I would do business as usual, but also try and spend it with my ex girlfriend. Due to the fact she is the only person who has ever been really significant in my life.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I don't know, I've always thought that it all depends where I am. If I'm around family, then it's hugs and goodbyes, but if I'm not, I won't bother to call (phones won't work, the lines would be jammed to hell). Wherever it is I am, I'll climb onto the roof or somewhere quiet and alone, make peace with myself, and watch the apocalypse arrive.

Guest WebsterUno

at the last few moments, I would go back

and chill with my loved ones, hug them some

more. Dust a few bowls, slam a few shots..

kiss the world goodbye!

whos seen the episode of "the twilight zone" where the earth is about to crash into the sun and its the last hours for everyone? if i remember correctly everyone starts to fucking lose it at the end and you just hear screaming and chaos while the shot goes to an oil painting thats melting? i havent seen it in a long while but thats probably my favorite episode.

every day i wake up hoping that it will be the day that the earth crashes into the sun....id sit down in my boxers and a tshirt at a table with a glock and just look outside and laugh. probably listen to some jets to brazil ("sweet avenue"). then blow my brains out once i feel my skin starting to bubble and blister.

not yet though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this