Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Tanner

COWBOY UP

Tonight the Sox take game one against the Axis of Evil, aka the New York Mercinaries, aka "we buy our team." Wakefield is going to make Giambi look like he was wiffing at tee ball. I dont give a fuck, say something. Boston till my heart stops.

:ballcap:

red sox like whoa. you better belive im tipping cars on lansdown street later tonight....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

What's this for, like volleyball?

national dodge ball finals

Guest TEARZ

that's my motherfuckin squadron!!!! 4-0 BIATCH!!!

They just said on the radio that whoever was pitching for the Sox had retired 14 in a row. Thats pretty good.

P.S. baseball is boring.

I can not for the life of me find the score on my T.V., but from the looks of it on the news, THE RED SOX TOOK GAME ONE!!!!!!!!! Go, Red Sox, GO! Much love to my Beantown Boys...Cowboy Up! (ps...shhh....this IS the year........) -Wearin' my pink Sox cap with pride.

my dad loves baseball, he got hookde up with box seats when he was a kid... he used to watch Sandy Kofax or Bob Feller or somebody but... apart from the Red Sox and the 'Reggie' (and Goose Gossage) era Yankees I can't think of a team I like

Rah Football!

WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!! Oh my God Poppy, Todd, and Manny are my fucking boys. I think that guy Ed Hillel should get his own talk show. That was the reaness, this is the best of my life.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this