Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blamerok

Thank God For TBOX

eye <3 tbox's...gotten to do 3 so far.,only simples due to rain but yea, that dove is a gem, along with the a2m and something about that ugly i like for a change..rock

Originally posted by hit the road

eye <3 tbox's...gotten to do 3 so far.,only simples due to rain but yea, that dove is a gem, along with the a2m and something about that ugly i like for a change..rock

yeah i'm still a virgin to the beautiful tbox. i'm patiently waiting for her to come and give me a good 30 minutes of clean pure love. come to me t box.

... i caught one of your boxes a week ago with some dood named el loco or el capitan or something cool like that. KC bench fyeye

Originally posted by hit the road

thats daver,but yeah he did come correct as always...

dave.

those are nice cars..................................................................

I busted that cherry a minute ago....but the double bars!!!!!fuck it the new paint makes em shine......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this