help me please!!!

*s_sexy*

Originally posted by *s_sexy*

no offence to you , and with all the appricate in the world but i think my boy wants the best for me...and i think that maybe he isnt doing the best graffiti but he is good - very good !

and thanx again for helping me you all!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

no offense, but wat the hell do you know about good let alone very good.

im gonna shatter your dreams right now and tell you your boy sucks and hes a biter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You horny 12oz 14 year olds, if this was a guy posting this shit you'd all be ragging on him for it's crapiness.....

My advice would be stop listening to Vir(u)s. He's an idiot who thinks he's far better than he really is, and sucks more than you do....and he's been posting his garbage for going on two years.

I'm going to help "sexy" out now, you all can thank me later. Virs don't get mad man I'm not trying to take your girl or anything. When going about constructing your letters imagine for a second that you had a pen that had a perfectly square nib so that no matter how you turned it, It would draw lines of the same width. No pretend that you were using this magic square nib pen to draw the simplest version of your letters possible. Even simpler than the font I'm using here. Something like

SSSSSSSS..EEEEEEEEEEEE....X..............X......Y..................Y

S...................E........................X...........X.....Y..................Y

S...................E..........................X.......X.......Y..................Y

S...................E............................X.X...........Y..................Y

SSSSSSSS...EEEEEEE....................X.............YYYYYYYYYYYY

.............S......E............................X.X...............................Y

.............S......E..........................X......X............................Y

............S......E........................X..........X..........................Y

SSSSSSSS....EEEEEEEEEEEE.....X.............X.......YYYYYYYYYYY

Now, look at the E for example, it's made up of 4 bars, one vertical bar and 3 horizontal bars. Fatten those bars out until they are about an inch in width, DRAW EACH BAR FULLY, DONT WORRY IF THEY OVERLAP,they're supposed to BUT MAKE IT STRAIGHT, USE A RULER IF YOU HAVE TO. practice drawing that maybe 200 times or more. Any time you are sitting idle draw EXACTLY THAT. Don't colour it in, don't add hearts arrows connections anything, don't overlap the letters, don't tilt the letters NOTHING! Once you can draw those letters while driving in the dark blindfolded at gunpoint with a tattooing needle on Ariel Sharon's ass, then you move on to step two which will be given to you after we see a sample. Hopefully not the one on Sharon. Thank you and good day..>

A little help from good old uncle Milton... Now give back my Stapler...

Archived