Learn how to undertand teens

PedroHammers

outtie 5000

n. (derived from "outa here" mixed with the car the Audi 5000) A saying conveying that a person is about to depart. As it to say "time to leave!" "Jesse . . . we're outtie 5000!" Some shorten it and just say "5000!"

http://www.thesourcefym.com/teenlingo/

thank god for this website, now i understand what all you young ones here are talking about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

^^

About you from the above mentinoed dictionary:

foo

(derived from fool). "Whasup foo?" 2. an insulting name for someone. "What you lookin' at foo?"

Originally posted by PedroHammers

outtie 5000

n. (derived from "outa here" mixed with the car the Audi 5000) A saying conveying that a person is about to depart. As it to say "time to leave!" "Jesse . . . we're outtie 5000!" Some shorten it and just say "5000!"

thank god for this website, now i understand what all you young ones here are talking about.

and some even shorten it from 5000 to just plain ol' 1

... this shit gets the roll eyes face

:rolleyes:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, word Pedro...

I've heard that one before, only in a more clever way...someone said:

"yo, i'm audi, later dude"

much better.

yeah I allready replied but shit, I couldnt let this one go....

squirrel

(n.) a hot female. "Check out that squirrel - I'm going to give her some nuts." __

Ive never heard this. but I am def. goin to tell a girl shes a squirrel and needs mynuts

<span style='color:black'>Baby Daddy

A male, often a boyfriend or an ex- boyfriend. Most often means the father of. or some one who provides for a womans child. Derived from "he is my babys daddy." "When my baby daddy get back he'll bust you in your grill."

All Up In My Grill

The act of being in some ones face. "Yo! You don't need to be all up in my grill unless you want me to flex you like a skeeza."

Shit once just once, I'd love to have some one say some shit like that to me. "Less ya wanna get flexed on like a skeeza foo.":lol:

</span>

<span style='color:black'>I hate to post two times in a row but the example sentences are better than the deffinitions.

"Check out that baller over there. Let's jack his car."

"Man that teacher is bootsie. Did you see his pants? Bootsie!"

bust a cap

to shoot some one, usually in the posterior.

"I'm gonna Deebo mom's credit card"

hahah thats enough. Time to go to class.</span>

Originally posted by PedroHammers

outtie 5000

sorry to burst your bubble, but LL cool J started this many years back.

Guest WebsterUno

chillin

v. to simply "hang out" with no purpose or reason. "I'm just chillin wit my friends."

chizzlin

see "chillin"

-------------------------------

Ive never heard, nor have I ever said the word chizzlin.

Thats frizznickin stoopid...ya heard!

foh rizzle my nizzle bizzle izzle dizzle bizzle bazzle fiddle faddle!

:lol:

I'd be laughing hard except

I don't know what 99% of this shit means. (sigh.) Sometimes the kids on my unit get gold-colored tinfoil off of chocolate candy and make themselves a "grille." Two of them got into a fucking fight over who stole who's grille, and I had to seclude both of their dumb asses and medicate them both with 50mg Thorazine/ 50mg Benadryl IM using about ten big ass black psych techs to hold their stupid asses down.

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny.

I got some kid who weighs 105 pounds soaking wet, and he's talking a mile of threatening bullshit to the RN's, who are trying to convince him to take the Thorazine without a fight, while the Linebackers all stand around waiting for the signal to take him down on the tile floor.

Last night I spent an hour helping a 17-year-old gangbanger learn to read "To Kill a Mockingbird," and memorize the characters and plot points, so he would pass his English test today. He's in jail for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He reads at the third-grade level. He was so proud--he remembered the girl's name was "Scout."

I need a beer.

Well, i'm watching a jock in the research library, brow furrowed, eyes set in irritated concentration trying to figure out how the online research platforms work. It's about five minutes away from this fool flipping out.

"MONGO NO LIKE WAY YOU TYPE!"

Crash! Smash Computer monitor is a smoking hole

"MONGO WIN!"