did ya'll miss me?

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok i can get the hint so i m not welcomed here but if you think that all you gay ass coments about me being a biter etc. you stop me from doing graffiti your wrong cuz graff is my life i do nothing but it

i would stop coming to this forum if thats wuts gonna make you all happy but i m gonna be here bombing shit like fuck so have a nice life you all and peace

Since when was this shit ever about other people liking your shit/who you are? if your doing it to meet people or make friends then join a sewing circle. keep doing your shit, you've gotten alot better. and as far as bitting goes, I cant say I've ever met a writer thats truly original and has never bitten anything. keep doing your thing, sooner or later it will evolve into your own. V's are kinda hard, very easy for them to look like U's, and if you look around and some older writers that have V's in their name, you'll see they often look like U's. Your still coming up so changing your name isnt really that big of a deal. just keep trying till you get something that works for you.

Guest Frost-BK

I don't know what to say. . .uhm. . .Keep Practicing?

Graffiti your life? Is Graffiti paying your bills or putting food on the table?

I didn't think so. . .

this is what i am starting to see with most of these threads

thread starter: what you think???

Reply: blah blah, internet bullshit, blah blah, you suck, i am better

thread starter: oh, well, dont suck, im tryin my hardest

Reply: you still suck, stop biting, doing simples, blah blah, bullshit

Thread starter: shut the fuck up, dont call me shit

Reply:more unintelligable bullshit, unbackable shit

most of these kats are prolly 12 years old, the ones who fight with each other that is

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

no i m not waek for every b/s reply i got here i worked twice as hard to improve my self and i will be beack in a month from now with new works and burn you all .... me and my mentor ( izze left me lol)

That's right virs, burn everyone. i am sure you can:D