THE RUGBY WORLD CUP (NON) APPRECIATION THREAD

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its better than watching that wack faggot tight shorts wearing aerial ping pong otherwise known as aussie rules.

aussie rules is so wack they have to create a whole new game (by making a hybrid of afl and irish gaelic football) just to get some international exposure.

talk about gayness.

for people that don`t know"pom" is

"Pom, or Pommy, has long been used in strine as meaning English, or an Englishman. And its use brings up the whole Australian England relationship, which has always been somewhat of a love hate dichotomy. In the earliest of days, of course, we were predominately English (apart from the aboriginals, of course). We arrived in our convict ships, and set up camp. And we owe much of our culture and language to the English, that can't be denied and is discussed elsewhere. "

taken from http://www.australianbeers.com/culture/poms.htm

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Its all about the footy this weekend, win lose or draw smash kebab shops up!

i know a kebab shop that will get this treatment...

give me the fucking shits off your crappy meat product again, why dont you..

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yes you can watch uk footy in the icebox. just find an english pub. i.e the one in woodlands dazzle that stays open late for games.

Don't worry about me, folks, I have it all sorted. I'll be there, drunk off my ass, abusing the small Turkish contingent who dare show their faces.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

On another note, those dirty Turkish cunts got what they deserved. See you in Portugal!

Gwan Ingerland!

Originally posted by fatlaces

Its better than watching that wack faggot tight shorts wearing aerial ping pong otherwise known as aussie rules.

aussie rules is so wack they have to create a whole new game (by making a hybrid of afl and irish gaelic football) just to get some international exposure.

talk about gayness.

Uh oh, looks like someone sucks ass at AFL and has to try and hide it. The skill level in Aussie rules is 10 times higher than rugby.

nah it is being played in perth

think the first game is this wednesday night

and they play on the weekend too i think

3 games in total ?

who kares, rugby sucks

• 1 month later...

Archived