the best part about being a writer...

seeking

Originally posted by Ten Cents

I whole-heartedly second the etch-as-revenge notion. It's wanton, destructive, immature, and serves no real moral purpose. What exactly isn't to like?

Indeed a full bottle is marinating behind a cabinet as I type.

I find that the late night bombing of someone's buisness with offensive slogans works best.

Some hick working at a welder's workshop saw me showing a friend some tags I had hit on a train but we weren't even being obvious about it. He just wanted to flex some authority, threw a chunk of metal at us and called me a "faggot" when i asked what was up with him.

I went back a few days later at two in the morning and hit on the front of the place as big as i could....

"Suck my big dick hick"

"Assholes work here" (arrow pointing to doorway)

Caricature of dude with a dick in his mouth

You know i ruined that fools whole work day and week to boot. I love being a writer because of the cold calculating acts of revenge you can exact when everyone else is sleeping. Well, you don't HAVE to be a writer to enjoy this sort of thing but it helps i.e. getting up at ungodly hours of the morning to exact vengence.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived