the best part about being a writer...

seeking

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Etch the fuck out of the judge's car. Maybe take some etch to his face if the oppurtunity presents itself.

well said, In the words of a true vandal .

Revenge is the sweetest thing Ive ever known

and Destruction is a hang over I dont ever want to get over

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeks put this nigguh up on them etchs!YOU SAID YOU'D SEND ME SOME BUT YOUUUUU NEVER DID! that was like 2 years ago!

Who cares about any one else! kilo if you cared so much about the urban cost of living you wouldn't be tagging TTC shelters bro, it's already a 2 bones and quater.You wouldn't even be doing graffiti........so my point?who cares fuck everyone but me lets all get up!

Originally posted by seeking

the judge didnt throw it out, despite his admitting that he does that all the time, and infact even worse, he'll just not wear it sometimes at all, cause he doesnt feel like dealing with it.

but he didnt throw it out.

you see, this wouldve been the time where i would just be in shock and probably say something along the lines of "....what......what the fucking crap?...........................your serious? what the fuck?".

of course itd be sassier though. because i am full of sass.

the problume- their is no set-belt law for years!!!, then out of no where they have a seat-belt law, i mean seat-belts save your life, and you should wear them, but i think its just another reason to take the peoples money threw fines...

the answer- go on wel-fare...heh

seeking- if your riping a new asshole in your town/city to seek revenge on the syteam,then your a writer for the wrong reason.

''you should of just told the cop dont you have anything better to do,i mean look across the street someone just made a drug deal, then tell him to stop looking at your penis''...

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

seeking- if your riping a new asshole in your town/city to seek revenge on the syteam,then your a writer for the wrong reason.

oh no. im writing for the wrong reasons.

why didnt some one tell me this sooner?

honestly, i dont even have a problem with seat belt tickets. i think people are fucking stupid and if left to their own devices, would destroy themselves. my issues is when the law turns a blind eye to reality.

if you have a perfectly understandable explanation, then it should show a bit of compassion.

if it doesnt show compassion, the 'karmic avenger' will come and pay it a visit.

;)

and the reason talk about etch is discouraged, is that there are way too many toys who dont need access and knowledge of that shit.

but there arent any toys in channel zero right?

nawwww, didnt think so.

;)

I understand, but those kinds of things are just lifes little annoyances you could def. do with out, like mosquitos nahmean.

I dont hate, just get annoyed with little tickets...such a waste of time for the most part. Like check it, my friend got a ticket, cause he backed into a car in his driveway minor fender bender, homie called the cops, (wasnt a friend).. car was fine but his ticket was dun dun dun....

illegal parking violation....in his own driveway. that cop pulled one out of his ass!

haha.

thats when you bust out homeboys windshield for being a hoe.

i got a ticket a few weeks ago for backing into a parking space, in a parking lot, at 1:30 in the morning.

30 bucks.

i fought it, and luckily (for that city ;) ) the judge saw the ignorance and let me off.

ive got another parking ticket ive got a date coming up on, for 'illegal parking', yet there was no sign, no paint on the curb, and i was parked infront of an abandoned building, with 30 other cars.

ummmmmm yeah.

seriously, im gonna start sniping meter maids. fucking parasitic vulturs.

seeks/die die die

Guest WebsterUno

well, I havent bee around here

for a few days, so I missed this.

But, I can still throw my 2 cents in.

Seeking is right about getting your moneys worth.

I get fucked over alot for looking TOO MEXICAN.

My skin is my sin, and thats no lie brutha!

So, it feels good to catch a few tags after

being fucked over for some loot. Shiet..

I work and pay taxes..that should cover

most of the damage I do/have done.

Fuck the system. Get your moneys worth.

WEll, i havent read any thing in this post..bu tjust going by the topik title...

The best part about being a writer..

Well ill tell you...

Ive met more intresting people...

Met some of my closest..best freinds..

Have seen more intresting things

have learned more about life..myself

learned how to fuck the system.. wether it be litle loop holes..or big money deals..

well..not to mention met some of the fliest ladies.

Ive learned and experienced more because of being a writter then i would ever doing any thing else ..im getting all emo fag here..but you know... being a writter...i don tthink you can have any more of an exciting life!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by WebsterUno

well, I havent bee around here

for a few days, so I missed this.

But, I can still throw my 2 cents in.

Seeking is right about getting your moneys worth.

I get fucked over alot for looking TOO MEXICAN.

My skin is my sin, and thats no lie brutha!

So, it feels good to catch a few tags after

being fucked over for some loot. Shiet..

I work and pay taxes..that should cover

most of the damage I do/have done.

Fuck the system. Get your moneys worth.

word....im white but it seems anytime im chillen some of my darker skinned brothas we get fucked with more by the cops then if i were to chill with my lighter skinned brothas

What I like best about being a writer?

1. Meeting the real big names and finding out they're human after all

2. I met my asian gf through graffiti

3. Became the sort of artist i always dreamed of being

4. Having my name up in lights.....oh, wait, tagged on lights.

Archived