Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FidgetOneGTE

Flick-O-Rama

Those HOTEL and PESO circus trains that are on your site............

Check em out! They left their lids on the ground directly in front of their pieces! What the fuck is that?

Booooooo............

Hope that's not you..........

Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by fr8otech

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://image.pbase.com/u21/graff_flix/upload/22039473.sevr.jpg'>

there are some good ones on your site

yeah like that sever flick he boosted from another site. please fidget that train is flicked where it was painted in atlanta i know that spot and recognize the tower. i also recognized a few other flicks on your site. its cheap when people try and make sites off others dedicated work. you might not have boosted all those flicks but i know if it was real benching there wouldnt be the same names over and over like some 12oz thread. get real.

Guest crack is wack

if your doing that then you might as well take down the site i know you boosted that red/white GKAE flick from MY SITE. im betting 80% of your site is jacked just shut it down stop being so desperate for brownie points you look like a chump.

gkae

your the chump i caught that flick rolling well i was sittin in my car it is croped so if u dont believe me i can show u the whole flick none of the other flicks r boosed

word up. check that fool crack. non-benchin, posin ass toys get the bozak. geez, whats the world comin to. benchin aint hard - especially in the chicago area. quit jackin fliks, get a camera and get your ass trackside puto!

i thought that sever flik looked familiar.

your all bitches talkin your net shit like little pussys u dont know what u talkin abouti said that sever flick wasnt mine it slipped in there so quit talkin your net bullshit it aint hurtin noone u dont belive me whatever

SHOULD I START PULLING OUT MY UNCROPPED ORIGINALS OR ARE YOU GONNA OWN UP TO JACKING FLIX??? I'm in to the double digits of flix that are mine, and I'm only on page 4....

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

cards getting pulled left and right like a bad game of old maid

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this