Solo e2es

Cracked Ass

A lot of interesting points have been brought up here.

I would like to go back to the side busting for a second. I consider side busting being a problem only if the side buster tries to make it look like he painted with the side bustee. Cars that I have done have rolled back to me with some new kids next to me and it doesn't bother me at all. I also sometimes paint next to someone on a car.. because I paint where I decide I am comfortable at... I'm not going to adjust myself just because some dude might not like that i'm painting the same side of a car as he did. I don't feel you should have any say in this seeing as how you are painting someones property that more than likely doesn't want it painted in the first place.

If i remember I will finish this thought later. Time to go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Deep Discussion!

Whole cars are nice.wholecars can be done two ways bucket paint or cans.Cans can be quite tech if you have the time, ladder, chill spot yadayadayada and then the two or three color simple rollers!Oh yeah and what about the car, well yeah i would say just the box alone is 14 feet, with rolling chassie and box i would say around 17 to 18 feet,but what about hollyrollers?or some kind of smooth boxer?those could be fast with roller.Im not the tallest man in the world but i always need a long extensoin and just that is a bitch to get in so..i dont know, tons of factors and situations but all in all just do what you feel like doing.

Originally posted by Vanity

and who could do an e2e w/ 5 cans? maybe if they're silvers, i guess, but i'll blow 4 ona simple panel peice.

I don't think anybody said 5 cans in this thread. I said 5 colors, but I had more than one can of each. Although my most economical e2e was maybe 2 1/2 cans of American Accents silver (which stretches real good, then stays on for years), one Rusto black which did the entire outline and 3D and died on the last necessary line, and one can each of white, green, yellow and orange, with scraps left over, so that may have been as little as 7 full cans.

Come to think of it, I have done an e2e with 5 cans, sort of a cheater situation: there was this weird, irregular buff mark on the bottom third of a boxcar, and the color didn't match the background, so I used it for a fill, cutting it up with my outline color into block letters and then adding all the usual doodads.

I have to agree with Jesus, if you can't find a creative way to stretch your name e2e, either with letter variation or suffixes, you might want to hang it up. I have more ideas than I can use, given my spots. If it's a matter of your spots being too sketchy for big stuff, that's more understandable.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I KIND OF AGREE WITH ZED OVER THERE I GO WITH MY MIND SET IM GOIN TO DO A E2E NOT REALLY A TOP TO BOTTOM ILL NEVER BRING A LATTER WITH ME BUT E2E IS POSSIBLE BUT THEN WHEN U GET THERE ...LIKE FIVE MORE TRAINS ARE JUST WAITING SO WHY DO ONE HUGE ONE WHEN U CAN DO 3 OR 4 REGULAR ONES THAT SCATTER I DONT KNOW MAN I GUESS ITS THE GREED THAT TAKES OVER AND ABOUT SIDE BUSTING FUCK IT I DONT OWN THE FR8 EITHER DO YOU SO I SIDE BUST AND YOUR WELCOME TO SIDE BUST ME......BIG DIFFRENCE IF YOUR GOIN OVER SOME1 I DONT EVEN GO OVER PEOPLE GETUPS!ON A FR8 RESPECT IS RESPECT TOY OR NOT I DONT GO OVER!:king: CHUQ T.H..ECREW<======

Originally posted by nelACKson

Rawfish...i think i cought one of your e2e's....big and gray maybe?....do i know you?....maybe youre not who i think you are

I believe we know each other... you were up this way in january yes? As for the e2e, its highly likely that it passed thru your area but the only thing grey about it were some bubbles. Flicks?

Originally posted by Raw fish

I believe we know each other... you were up this way in january yes? As for the e2e, its highly likely that it passed thru your area but the only thing grey about it were some bubbles. Flicks?

thought it was you. how've you been? well i saw it at night...everything looks grey, sorry, no flicks, it was between lines but she looked nice. you've GOT to come down this way soon. there are some fantastic spots around here. ok, take it easy. peace

Guest rob deer

everytime I sidebust I'm battling the other guy.

and that's why when I can I rock FLOATERS in the middle of the car. that's right...just try and sidebust me too tall jones.

for fr8s there are also platform spots, layups where you can hang off the building, and convienently placed empty woodcars, flat cars and gondolas through out yards. I think most fr8 writers have less of an excuse than the transit heads.

people should not let other's perversions influence them so much.

play the yard like virtual jenna and fuck it anyway you want.

I only do e2e's if I catch a really nice sale on rusto. and that ain't often.

...interesting...

...for people that don't think they can stretch their name out...bringa fuckin crate or two and quit cryin...

...but as fro e2e in general...i believe it to important to have a partner or two that's gonna compliment your panel...i know i definately prefer seeing a car with two solid pieces taking up two thirds, or even half the length of the car, as opposed to one panel in the corner...while the solo e2e is a little more impressive, the couple of people semi- e2e is a welcome change...just remeber to burn like you mean it...

BIG PIECES

on the subject of big pieces whole cars e2e's whatever..i recently got in an argument with a partner of mine about when we go out i will paint about 4-5 and he will do about 7-8.....he was acting like he painted so much faster than me...then i told him look at the size of my piece...look at the size of yours....pieces should be done big...if you notice a lot of the early nineties shit that was painted is all painted very big....i think a panel piece, just an ordinary panel piece, should definitely be the whole fucking panel, from ladder to the door, or vice versa...if you see these tiny little mosquito bite pieces from a little more than 20- 30 feet back they look shitty...so definitely even if your piece isnt a whole car or e 2 e definitely paint big.......itlooks waaaaaay better!

^^^interesting point. pannel pieces should be from the end of the car to the door. good idea, but what about the buff. i guess taping off the numbers is a realistic solution. but the placement of numbers in relation to the door and then the rail on the other side which is why i really shun boxcars. for me i boxcars are just for ups, not necessarily to attempt to get loose. while the door as well as the bar can be easily overcome, i like the limitlessness of hoppers. you can start after the numbers and rock a pretty large piece without having to bang you hand on the lever that hangs off of the door, or any other potruding objects on boxcars. im gonna start rocking bigger pieces. maybe even stash a milk crate or paint bucket in my spizzles for excess hight.....its just takes so much more paint to paint big...thats the part i really hate.

Originally posted by Vanity

and who could do an e2e w/ 5 cans? maybe if they're silvers, i guess, but i'll blow 4 ona simple panel peice.

correction:

i have done 3 E2E's (a crew name) with 2 cans of rusto silver per E2E.

only with rusto though. but i feel you with colors. ive gotten away with 5. i usually use about 1 and a half of those tall rusto professional cans for a fill on a single panel peice.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by angelofdeath

correction:

i have done 3 E2E's (a crew name) with 2 cans of rusto silver per E2E.

only with rusto though. but i feel you with colors. ive gotten away with 5. i usually use about 1 and a half of those tall rusto professional cans for a fill on a single panel peice.

you guys are painting them damn small then. i've done a good amount and i _always_ use about 15 cans of rusto total. i never go in with less than that. but then again i'll take a crate and paint 1/2 way up the car too.

eh i mean i em did them ladder to ladder tall as i can reach. but like i said it was silver and im sure everyone knows you can get like what, 3 times as much out of a can than with a normal color. but if like our doing a decent peice with lots of colors and fill effects, then i can see blowing alot of cans.

Archived