Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AwoL

BROOOOOKLYN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ROCKET NIGGUH!!!

:king: NOEL BOMBS...HARD! AND AINT NO SUCKA!!NIGGA GETS DOWN!!DONT SLEEP ON MY LOC!.....

WAIT.....

TOYMGNET?THATS WHAT U CALL URSELF???......

:confused:

O...SOORRY NEVA HERD OF U........

BTW...I HAD THAT SKETCH 4 A GOOD 7 YEARS NOW....LIKE I SAID ..I HAD MY STYLE B4 SMASH74 EVEN WAS GETTIN MAG LUV!HE DOES HIS THING..I CANT TAKE THAT FROM HIM...IT WAS SO BAD THAT NIGGAS I WAS PIECIN AND BOMBIN WITH WAS ASKIN ME IF I WAS DOIN SHIT IN FLORIDA...I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY...OUR STYLES R SIMILAR...I BITE NO ONE!

IF U WANT..I CAN GIV U SUM OUTLINES....U KNO 2 HELP U OUT!:D

can u guys please stop wit these smash flicks from miami...y u so worried bout him n his pieces...cant worry bout ur own?...dont have any huh?....ur jus probably wishin u had a guy who wrote ur name as well to jock off of n tryin to pull his card to sound "down"....come on kiddies i dont post that much anymore but u guys r fuckin idiots....stick to flicks n shut ur mouths....

WHEN I WAS IN NASSAU COUNTY JAIL I SAW BONER HSB,SKUF YKK AND AONES FTR TAGS...I WONDER WHAT THEY WERE DOING IN LI TO GET BAGGED...........?

Originally posted by AESOP ROCK

WHEN I WAS IN NASSAU COUNTY JAIL I SAW BONER HSB,SKUF YKK AND AONES FTR TAGS...I WONDER WHAT THEY WERE DOING IN LI TO GET BAGGED...........?

probably rackin paint. Long Island is notorious for that.

Originally posted by solidus

MY NIGGAH BONER ALWAYS GETTIN LOCKD 4 SUMTHIN!!!NIGGA HOT BOX NUMBER 1!!!!!!FREE BONER TEAM!:king:

something tells me you like hip hop

Originally posted by 2timeloser

probably rackin paint. Long Island is notorious for that.

lmafoo...i swear i was gonna say that.long island n upstate ny the best spots for rackin in ny since they got them shits locked in the city

actually, the reason i dont put my real name is the vandal squad wants to put me in jail because im actually i known writer and locking me up would earn someone a promotion. im not about to facilitate that. but dont worry, you'll know who i am right before i crack your skull open with my car club. and your homey noel is on the beatdown list too. fuck art fags and fuck toys like you who make this city look chump.

Originally posted by cep147

lmafoo...i swear i was gonna say that.long island n upstate ny the best spots for rackin in ny since they got them shits locked in the city

Wow thanks for telling us that man.

Str8 Drama

How come all you spider web heads just be talkin and typin . Lets see some flics. Im from L. A and NY is the Father 2 all this Graff shit. keep postin pics, Peace to all the bombers doin there thing and not just talkin on the internet.

HA!!YOU THINK I DONT KNOW VANDAL SQUAD PATROLLS THIS SITE?DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK?......ITS ALL A GAME LIL BOY...CATCH ME IF YOU CAN...I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE DONE 100 TIMES MORE VANDAL SQAUD WORTHY SHIT THAN YOU HAVE!!! IVE BEEN DOING CLEAN TRAINS SINCE I EARLY 90'S....INSIDES FOR JUST AS LONG!!!JUST BE REAL WITH YOURSELF!YOU DONT WANA POST YOUR TAG BECAUSE 1...YOU ARE EITHER SUM UNKNOWN JOCK NIGGA! OR 2...YOU ENJOY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE ANNONIMOUSLY.OR 3...YOU ARE A VS INFORMANT.....I WOULD LUUV TO SEE U COME TO MY FACE...AND SAY "NIGGA IM TOYMAGNET...AND DO SUMTHING!"BECAUS YOU WULD GET DESTROYED...DONT BELIEVE THEM RUMORS THAT I HID BEHIND DECK...CAUS TRUTH BE TOLD DECK STOPPED A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM GETTIN HURT REAAAAAL BAD...

LIKE I SAID...YOUR A "GANGSTER" POST YOUR TAG AND PROVE IT!

AND LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.........

the funny shit is.....im actually defending MY name!!!!! hes defending SUMBODY ELSES NAME!!!!..........if that aint a jock i dont know what is!