BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo wes when u gonna realize ur some fucking wackass homo nobody skateboarder fag. ur not up. ur man ceo who the fuck cares about him. u a nobody now u were nobody back then when ur wack pile of shit site was up. i remember the day ur face was smashed by a 14 year old when u were what 16? yeh. if i catch u again im gonna throw u a beating cause u seriously deserve one.

the one you love to hate

yo dawg you cant possibly play yourself anymore .. cause you obvisouly dont know who iam . and for if i catch you again bro drop a name nobody ever caught me the first time i been hearing this nonsense watch yourself and it always ends up that i catch you homothugs and beat your ass and people are quit for a while then again this drama starts up.. you dawg give me a favor drop a name ill throwdown ... wesone only real niggas know... stv hdm psd

Re: the one you love to hate

Originally posted by wesone

yo dawg you cant possibly play yourself anymore .. cause you obvisouly dont know who iam . and for if i catch you again bro drop a name nobody ever caught me the first time i been hearing this nonsense watch yourself and it always ends up that i catch you homothugs and beat your ass and people are quit for a while then again this drama starts up.. you dawg give me a favor drop a name ill throwdown ... wesone only real niggas know... stv hdm psd

:lol: real niggas know :lol: ur a skinny mad dirty russian kid. i caught u before ill catch u again this time ima throw u a real beating.