BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DA ONLY PEOPLES THAT COULD REAALLY APRECIATE THOSE BROOKLYN FLIX IS DUDES THAT LIVED IN BROOKLYN FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS OR BETTER!!!!!!! JONER IS A BROOKLYN KING FROM DA EARLY 90'SNIGGA WOULD ONLY BOMB WITH RUSTY METAL PRIMERS!!2LITTLE AND KRAZ HSK ALSO KILLD A LOOOOTA SHIT IN EARLY 90 DAYS.....LEARN HISTORY! BROOKLYN WINS AGAIN:king:

Originally posted by solidus

DA ONLY PEOPLES THAT COULD REAALLY APRECIATE THOSE BROOKLYN FLIX IS DUDES THAT LIVED IN BROOKLYN FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS OR BETTER!!!!!!! JONER IS A BROOKLYN KING FROM DA EARLY 90'SNIGGA WOULD ONLY BOMB WITH RUSTY METAL PRIMERS!!2LITTLE AND KRAZ HSK ALSO KILLD A LOOOOTA SHIT IN EARLY 90 DAYS.....LEARN HISTORY! BROOKLYN WINS AGAIN:king:

Smash taking me back with the 2little flickz. take it back to the dra-stone,g-fed,dose,2-rage,smoke,mike,shak,fabe,aaron,downlO,fubs days. throw in some cenz and frim too. How about some GD? rolly? sport? Pills? I tried to name some strictly bk heads that only held down their areas hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bluelou keep up them eny flicks. atlantic ave classics. 2il style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some other bk classics... Stea,Cist,dosk,dast,bran?

soe getting busy with the silver marker tags way back when.

Spok? and mack? i only peep them in starett city.

yo crack baby really knows his shit!!!!keep shoutin out da old enyers.....brooklyn 4eva!!!!! rememmber elve 5es??den coma???

enuf if???dose ats????stea vietnam is a definate classick!!! bek live??? sma r5b???? i cant leave out my cousin "skanerox"...from da b.a.m crew!!!!(kingston ave!!!) kidster1&2!!! skor!!!! denz and ninja??!!! damn i love brooklyn....in case niggas dont remember these names imma strt postin up they shit...imma MAKE NIGGAS KNO!!! B R O O K L Y N IS WHERE ITS AT!!!!!!FUK ALL DEM OTHER BOROS:king:

MY COUSIN SKANEROX!! B.A.M CREW

ONLY TRU BROOKLYN HEDS KNO ABOUT THIS NIGGA HERE!!!!NEVA DID PIECES (XCEPT IN BLAKBOOKS) CAUGHT ALOTTA TAGS...PRETTY MUCH RAN KINGSTON LAYUPS IN DA LATE 80'2 EARLY 90'S...AND BOMBD WITH THAT FACE!HOLLA ATA PLAYER!!!!http://http://jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/1218200394856PM57811.jpg'> :king:

REMEMBER "G STACK AND CENTS"???(I KNO THEY WAS FROM UPTOWN BUT THEY HAD FLATBUSH ON LOCK!!!!!:king:

Originally posted by 666

crackbaby knows the deal.

i love bk.i've been hittin nj. Host you stay doing ya thing since back then, when you were outbombing the other host from my area of bk.met u at rocksteady anniversary back in 98? Smash you been in the game repping bk for a long time too much props to you. Hmmm im trying to think old atlantic ave... remember SH and bez?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robo had all the garbage trucks.

Jedi5 beat me to it! Trap Enuf and Dine, obviously Fib Dc, Mist OAM, FMAN, Drastone, Pills, Noxer, Niro, Fase, Neo 718, Sc, Sd, As, BCC, Fate, Code, Soe p2d, Raze stm, Cause, Cect, Jis mc, Gstack and Cents, Dusk, Fritz, ID ugg, Cane, Jenz, Jam, MS and Tez, Tac 2H, Bid, Tekay tnr, Be, Fogs, Ame, Keylo, Esroc, Euro, Tm, Det, Demo, Rags, EASY and JOZ, Josh5, Deci, Fray, Bc, Fazer... ah man I can go on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brooklyn always on top!

early 90's writers continued!!!

what about des canscrew? rolly tnv?? sabe kst?? oro(rip)!! ry tfk/tax??

n40?? aks tfk?? mutz and bar???deci tfb?? tone2??? anc and sest???razer dst?? damn im startin 2 get off brooklyn niggas but fuk it! lolthese were da dudes that was rippin shit dak den....

da list goes on and on....:king:

Archived