BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIGHT: the international get hip times was an excellent zine. i remember coping that at the zat. you guys are forgetting flashbacks which was a dope mag! sfm and move were fresh too! what about gano's (i think) old zine: graff news. i still got some of these mags lying around.

the best were the original video graffs!

"your mother got a wooden leg, when she comes down the street people go, slow down baby, slow down baby!"

hahahaha classic shit!

Originally posted by the_gooch

TIGHT: the international get hip times was an excellent zine. i remember coping that at the zat. you guys are forgetting flashbacks which was a dope mag! sfm and move were fresh too! what about gano's (i think) old zine: graff news. i still got some of these mags lying around.

the best were the original video graffs!

"your mother got a wooden leg, when she comes down the street people go, slow down baby, slow down baby!"

hahahaha classic shit!

"GRAFF NEWS" WAS GA AND RAD'S MAG FROM BUSHWICK, THEY HAD THE EARLY COLOR MAG WITH THE PLASTIC RING BINDER, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OLD SCHOOL COLOR COPIES, WERD UP.

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

"GRAFF NEWS" WAS GA AND RAD'S MAG FROM BUSHWICK, THEY HAD THE EARLY COLOR MAG WITH THE PLASTIC RING BINDER, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

yes! i still have an issue! ghetto fab style, but dope for 93/94

wow...THERES SOE SHIT I HAVENT THOUGHT OF IN YEARS..MY MAN GS' MAG..DAM..I STILL HAVE A FEW OF THOSE!

DEMEROCK...RSH...WALLNUTS

WWW.DEEPINSIDETHEMIND.COM

wow...THERES SOE SHIT I HAVENT THOUGHT OF IN YEARS..MY MAN GS' MAG..DAM..I STILL HAVE A FEW OF THOSE!

Archived