BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

Originally posted by 2timeloser

you must be from out of town, buddy if your Colt45 and your thinking your gonna king shit out here your mistaken, i'm gonna do it old school style. grimey, dirty take your shit out. Dont try stepping to brooklyn i'll make your ass famous. say goodbye to your guwannas spot you homo.

Are you a complete retard..why are you assuming I'm Colt45 ??? I just have a quote from him. GOD dont make an ass outta yourself by ASSuming.....I'm born and raised in manhattan yo. You sound mad stupid....I dont know colt but the way you talk shit he would prolly burn your ass...you sound like a fucking bitchass hater. I'm not trying to be an internet bitch and talk but come on man you did it to yourself with that retarded comment. I'M NOT Colt 45 aiight..got it?? good..I'm a nobody!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FISHROC116

Are you a complete retard..why are you assuming I'm Colt45 ??? I just have a quote from him. GOD dont make an ass outta yourself by ASSuming.....I'm born and raised in manhattan yo. You sound mad stupid....I dont know colt but the way you talk shit he would prolly burn your ass...you sound like a fucking bitchass hater. I'm not trying to be an internet bitch and talk but come on man you did it to yourself with that retarded comment. I'M NOT Colt 45 aiight..got it?? good..I'm a nobody!

not assuming shit, i said IF YOU ARE. i dont tend to outta towners well thats all. i'm sure colt 45 will burn me, he's a crafty graffiti artist. as for you i can care two shits. just wanted to respond to your post.

yo good looks for flickin my shit . im on vacation for a hot minute and imma be back to play around wit you losers in a lil bit. WES WHEN I CATCH YOU IM GONNA STOMP YA FACE FOR THE 5 TIMES YOU DICKRODE MY FILLINS YOU NOBODY. YOU NEED TO GET OUT AND DO Ya THING BEFORE YOU START RAGGIN KIDS FOR NO REASON YOU NEIGHBORHOOD TOY. otherwise keep postin 2dx flicks. you cant stop them cats we keepin real graffiti live and smackin the shit outta you faggots.[/size]

RanZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZ :king: :lol:

fazer or fader??? whos the dude who has stupid amounts of tags in bklyn looks like it says fazer or fader usu. in black ...

and this other random shit i see a lot i this "A" fill in with i think rtw in it, anyone know what im talking about ? ? ?? ?

that dude ECK also is slept on in my opinion ....

Archived