BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

I like Miami....

I had my first Threesome there with two HOT bi strippers, met them at LIQUID, back in 97.....fucked like a champeen that night, high on 2 Eballs, drunk on aged merlot.

I like Miami, bitches drop their draws with the quickness for Brooklyn cats, even if they with punk ass Miami niggas...........

I love the smell of feminine discharge in the morning...

it smells like VICTORY!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: I like Miami....

Originally posted by BlueLouBoil

I had my first Threesome there with two HOT bi strippers, met them at LIQUID, back in 97.....fucked like a champeen that night, high on 2 Eballs, drunk on aged merlot.

I like Miami, bitches drop their draws with the quickness for Brooklyn cats, even if they with punk ass Miami niggas...........

I love the smell of feminine discharge in the morning...

it smells like VICTORY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..........This nigga's funny!!!!!!!!!

I like him, he makes me laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..........Yo! That's ah' pretty cool freestyle man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this is a brooklyn thread whyt yall talkin bout florida n shit.use should know u dont listnen to anything.i bet florida got a lot of hot shit in it.n not everywhere is gonna be bombed.in nyc there is graffiti on almost every building .u people see like 3 flix of a dead spot n use like damn these people are pussies they only do easy spots.use dont know what is goin on just becuz of some site.peopleoutside of the triboro see a thread like this,n some1 posts a flick of like 1 fillen they did n then out of towners like damn this must be the king of brooklyn.u wanna see sometin u go see it dont go look on a site.

1 luv for nyc,ct,n la....jerzee gets no luv from me.

Originally posted by cep147

this is a brooklyn thread whyt yall talkin bout florida n shit.use should know u dont listnen to anything.i bet florida got a lot of hot shit in it.n not everywhere is gonna be bombed.in nyc there is graffiti on almost every building .u people see like 3 flix of a dead spot n use like damn these people are pussies they only do easy spots.use dont know what is goin on just becuz of some site.peopleoutside of the triboro see a thread like this,n some1 posts a flick of like 1 fillen they did n then out of towners like damn this must be the king of brooklyn.u wanna see sometin u go see it dont go look on a site.

1 luv for nyc,ct,n la....jerzee gets no luv from me.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

OK, One Time for all you JERRY'S KIDS

The first mag was made in New York.

It was IGT by Phase2 and Schmidlapp, waaaaaay back in the mid 80's. I got my first copy in 1986. It was in A4 Newspaper format and Black / White.

The next mag was Ghetto Art out of L.A. that was about 89.

After that I remember the one by Sachsa Jenkins, and then a slew that followed. ALL OUT OF NEW YORK.

Then, ON THE RUN (Germany) and FLASHBACKS (NYC) came out in 1991 and re-defined the graff mag.

Miami's first graff mag was 12 oz, in the mid 90s.

The point is u are all arguing over some real stupid shit, taken out of context.

The Miami kid wasn't trying to say that graff mags started in FLorida, he meant that 12 oz started in Florida, and now has become the major chat board for International graff.

So the comment was directed at some New Yorker, or nearby state kid, trying to diss miami, ehile he himself is spending time on 12 oz, which is a miami production. ( I think irony was what the miami kid was implying)

So ya'll should just shut the fuck up before anyone else plays themselves needlesly here.

Just post flicks, you dicks.

Kool Dash One

Fatal Combat

Re: OK, One Time for all you JERRY'S KIDS

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

The Miami kid wasn't trying to say that graff mags started in FLorida, he meant that 12 oz started in Florida, and now has become the major chat board for International graff.

So the comment was directed at some New Yorker, or nearby state kid, trying to diss miami, ehile he himself is spending time on 12 oz, which is a miami production. ( I think irony was what the miami kid was implying)

[/b]

THANK U

one of my favorite "graff items" I've ever seen is a high-class dust tag on a dirty ass mini-van outside my old spot on havemeyer. must have been lurking around after one of those mccaig-welles thingies. I almost flicked it, then realized how pathetic it would be to photograph a dust tag in the first place.

respect.

DASH-

thanks for the heads up to the good old days. IGT/TIGHT was great, i still cherish my copies. I think they went up to the early 90s, with a lot more color. Sasha's magazine was called GSEL- Graphic Scenes and Explicit Language, see the old Video Graphs for ads/ badly acted dramatizations. also related (and largely overlooked) is Air's MOVE and Styles For Miles , the only all-outline magazine ever.

Re: OK, One Time for all you JERRY'S KIDS

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

The first mag was made in New York.

It was IGT by Phase2 and Schmidlapp, waaaaaay back in the mid 80's. I got my first copy in 1986. It was in A4 Newspaper format and Black / White.

^^actual facts to snack on and chew.

i used to do some freelance work for igt back then. talk about fliks...figgettaboutit!

to date igt/tight is the original and tightest mag in existance. ghetto art was fresh too. skills was the shizzle and big time was probaly the last fresh graff mag.

regardless - BROOKLYN STILL RUNS IT.

and if yall really wann get technical ( and i kno u do) igt was also called The Subway Sun at one point (maybe only one or two issues), i think when they changed from the origional lil foldout format to the bigger format, which i always thought was a dope name,,, that shit blew my mind wen i was first brought to sohozat, across the st. from the present location , and saw that a 'graffiti newspaper ' existed,,, and the pieces on the cielin of the spot were hot,,i believe web had one in there.... correc me if im wrong/////

Originally posted by michealnight

and if yall really wann get technical ( and i kno u do) igt was also called The Subway Sun at one point (maybe only one or two issues), i think when they changed from the origional lil foldout format to the bigger format, which i always thought was a dope name,,, that shit blew my mind wen i was first brought to sohozat, across the st. from the present location , and saw that a 'graffiti newspaper ' existed,,, and the pieces on the cielin of the spot were hot,,i believe web had one in there.... correc me if im wrong/////

ha..now your digin in the bag. yeah sohozat where the deli is now.

web had a soho piece in there. i got a handfull of bode books that i got out of there back in the day. they used to have some fresh shit in there.

i think the subway sun was an old non-graffiti paper about ny subway news and igt used the besign from it for their paper. igt was never really called the subway sun, even though like issue 5 and 6 i think used that subway sun background.

anybody got the issue of igt with the sain and james top interview in it. i think its number 4. thats a fuckin dope ass interview with them dudes.

Archived