BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ok now u talk to vs too

Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..

I am done with u. I came out to answer that first dude. You tried to

play your homeboy ;) wink wink, out in saying he didn't rock then.

Strangers from the net came on and said he was out pre 89.

I don't know neek but what I saw then was fucking hot. He could

burn. He quit not long after when his boy died over graff.

That mid 90's stuff wasn't a come back it was a burp!

Some flix for good old BK

:crazy:

a Burp? are you insane? Neek for one never bombed hard. i remember he had a few fills in the city with date rush and ie thats about as far as he ever went. Neek was a piecer strickly, yes he could burn and he didnt quit after ms got murdered he quit when he had his kid and got married 7 years down the line. just the facts here buddy, no hear say shit here.

Re: ok now u talk to vs too

Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..

I am done with u. I came out to answer that first dude. You tried to

play your homeboy ;) wink wink, out in saying he didn't rock then.

Strangers from the net came on and said he was out pre 89.

I don't know neek but what I saw then was fucking hot. He could

burn. He quit not long after when his boy died over graff.

That mid 90's stuff wasn't a come back it was a burp!

Some flix for good old BK

:crazy:

PLay my boy out? i am just stating facts i am sure he would find this whole thing funny, a Burp? are you insane? Neek for one never bombed hard. i remember he had a few fills in the city with date rush and ie thats about as far as he ever went. Neek was a piecer strickly, yes he could burn and he didnt quit after ms got murdered he quit when he had his kid and got married years down the line. just the facts here buddy, no hear say shit here.

Originally posted by solidus

OOOOOH SUNSET PAAARK?SPIC LAND?HAHAHAH WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SPICSET PARK

hahahaa :lol: ur pathetic u have lowerd urself to racist jokes to try to offend me? and on top of it all u being racist to spanish? ur a nigger. enough said im not gonna go to ur level but if i was to u would never speak a word to me again.

hey 2 timeloser or my adidas whatever you call yourself....what losing fight did i pick to gain fame ?you talk like you know what time it is..and vandal squad told you that i am a rat is even funnier.the only way vandal squad talks to kids is cause you re a rat or you got bagged.. if im such a rat who did i rat on ?? you know nothing.. why dont you post under your real name so i know who i am dealing with.. oh wait this is 12 oz prophet home of the largest opinions of kids under aliases..do you really want to know if it was all worth the the photos and the stamp? the photos are definatly worth it and i have tons photos of me and my crew to back it all up no shit talking needed.. the proof is in the pudding. zero alone has hit more clean trains than you can ever count. and as far as never taking a tag again you are sadly mistaken i believe that piece tri posted before was an " 02 " piece many have been done since then... the question on here i have to ask is why come on here to try to " burst bubbles" obviously you must have something to prove in coming on here to do that,i myself could care less i have nothing to prove i post under my own name and i dont post photos of my stuff theres no need to brag other kids post them for me. if you seen my pieces fine if you havent fine i dont care eitherway.. i paint for myself thats it.. obviously you ve seen my stuff to have such an opinion.. why not concentrate on yourself and what you have done in life and stop arguing about

what year this guy started and what this kid hasnt done and who sucks and who is a so called rat... instead of the little 3rd grade he said she said nonsense otherwise save it.. no one cares ...

and now back to your regularly scheduled bickering and moaning and some good photos...

the matter of the fact here is that you are either a RAT like Steven told me OR everyone around you has bad fucking luck. take a look at all your boys or whats left of them, they all fell to VS

if im a rat who did i rat on ..... got no names ?? thought so punk... and my crew fell to teh pigs?? who in my crew fell??? man you talk like you on teh frontline there kiddo... you know nothing... anyone who believes what pigs say is a sucker.. and someone who ge ts bagged before even painting... i dont even have to abuse you on that one.. i never came on here claiming to be any kind of king so where d you get that one from.. if youre gonna continue to pop nonsense state your name otherwise shut your mouth.....

Havent we all learned by now that the VS will do anything to turn writers against other writers? Dont all cops tell you that "oh your boy ratted on you, now you have to give up the info?" C'mon isnt this all basic knowledge of the streets? Cops lie, the vandal squad lies....They know how the social structure of graffiti works, so to pitch writers against writers destroys the scene within...Less work for them...I know beef is an integral part of graffiti, but leave the pigs out of it...You should know better than that...Throwing around accusations of RATT around on the internet is gay...Get up off that...SC is a dope crew...The proof is in the pudding, ey....

Here is a strong nace shot for those that never saw it.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391831f00000005.jpg'>

So I did this nice BK thread a favor and cut all my comments

with the delete button. To keep this place clean.

2time, rebel, and anyone else with silly shit to say should do the same

U to jersey boy, no one likes a jock.

Do what you want, I say cut the bs..:idea:

JIMMYHATS you really dont know shit you fucken sucker. freights are so much more trouble than some bullshit fill on some shitty wall. how about multiple felonies and $150,000 bonds foooooooooool. my bad that you dont know about that because you probably snitch out to a promise to appear chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Originally posted by southrngent

JIMMYHATS you really dont know shit you fucken sucker. freights are so much more trouble than some bullshit fill on some shitty wall.

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: YOU'RE CONFUSED.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JIMMYHATS you really dont know shit you fucken sucker. freights are so much more trouble than some bullshit fill on some shitty wall.

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: YOU'RE CONFUSED.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by toymagnet

thank you to the kids on here talkin about how wack freights are...

now we know who the toys are.

;)

EXACTLY. WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE IDIOTS THAT THINK THEY KING WHEN ALL THEY DO IS FREIGHTS?THATS THE SAME AS ONLY PAINTING CHILL-SPOTS OR LEGALS. BOMB THE STREETS WHERE SHIT COUNTS!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by SF1

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE ANY "FLORIDA SOLJAHS". EVERYTIME I CLICK ON A FLORIDA THREAD IT AINT NOTHIN BUT FREIGHTS AND CHILL SPOTS UNDER BRIDGES AND SHIT. PLUS MY BOY MOVED THERE AND HE SAYS THAT THERE'S 0-GRAFFITTI ON THE STREET.FUCK A FAKE SMASH FROM FLORIDA.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

even funnier than that is i have a friend who just moved to NY and he said 99% of the motherfuckers who are really runnin shit are from out of town. and dont front. you know ny has more than its share of bridge and super chill spots where all the phony tuff paint.

my bad that you dont know about that because you probably snitch out to a promise to appear chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. [

Promise to appears dont necessarily mean ur snitching, it just depends on the charge and the circumstances, if u get bagged in the act and u get a pta, u most likely ruined a couple carreers...

SMASH 74 will burn this kid, hands down, the ones capable of seeing the big picture know this, hes just wasting paint on shit hes not gonna get any respect doing. And to the person commenting on Florida, learn ur history buddy, 12oz Prophet started as a Miami based Graffiti magazine, and has blown up so that kids in nyc like u can say fuck florida on its website. I dont know where ur boy moved or whatever but its no where around here.