BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

roger is for the pits...

all im sayin is your talkin about rebel, so obviously he has impacted your life in some way, post some fliks of your shit and let the rest of us critique your shit, im sure you either jockin grey n amaze or revok n saber, so get the rep rebel has got, then you might be able to throw your petty 2 cents around..As for him looking like sento yeah they look similar and ive heard it str8 from the source that sento was a big influence to him growing up, he aint hiding it, But unlike half of you he "grew up" in bklyn and grew up seeing sento and at least knew who to follow unlike you trendazoids...Rebel puts out solid graff..point blank and his name is out there....and who the fuck is some dude from chicago gonna have a say....this is a brooklyn thread and rebel was born n raised in brooklyn and reps it too the fullest...Big up to OPie a very underestimated king in my eyes he had the bqe rippped for years now....

strap a set on, and unmask yourself if you gonna say cheap ass comments about him, cause im sure he will see you about it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

Originally posted by peter N0rth

HEY dude, you you just showd ignorance. let me answer all of your questions. i know whos getting up in nyc because i just moved down from there. tons of old bombers what??? im knew? i had no idea. and true, websites dont represent the true new york city, because only a small percentage of anything in ny is worth a picture. and last but not least, i dont "sound" illiterate. its not even possible to sound illiterate. illeterate means you cant read or write which is what you were trying to say, but really it seems like your the illeterate one beause you couldnt read in what i wrote THAT I USED TO LIVE IN BROOKLYN because you think im going by the internet. and im talking about brooklyn not manhatten. obnoxious pedistrian

i said you sound illiterate, meaning, you sound as if you cant read or write, YOU SOUND DUMB! i am suprised that flew over your head.

hey roger pitss...

why dont you tell us all what you write cause i'd like to have a good laugh...

and lemme fill you in on a lil something, sento isnt the only person in history to take a bunch of colors and put all the patterns in the romper room rug in his piece. alot of people do it actually, its just that internet dickriders like you think he's the OG because all you know is what you seen on the net.

Re: hey roger pitss...

Originally posted by toymagnet

why dont you tell us all what you write cause i'd like to have a good laugh...

and lemme fill you in on a lil something, sento isnt the only person in history to take a bunch of colors and put all the patterns in the romper room rug in his piece. alot of people do it actually, its just that internet dickriders like you think he's the OG because all you know is what you seen on the net.

sento is an originator of his own style, many came after him..........

Re: roger is for the pits...

Originally posted by The Smiths

all im sayin is your talkin about rebel, so obviously he has impacted your life in some way, post some fliks of your shit and let the rest of us critique your shit, im sure you either jockin grey n amaze or revok n saber, so get the rep rebel has got, then you might be able to throw your petty 2 cents around..As for him looking like sento yeah they look similar and ive heard it str8 from the source that sento was a big influence to him growing up, he aint hiding it, But unlike half of you he "grew up" in bklyn and grew up seeing sento and at least knew who to follow unlike you trendazoids...Rebel puts out solid graff..point blank and his name is out there....and who the fuck is some dude from chicago gonna have a say....this is a brooklyn thread and rebel was born n raised in brooklyn and reps it too the fullest...Big up to OPie a very underestimated king in my eyes he had the bqe rippped for years now....

strap a set on, and unmask yourself if you gonna say cheap ass comments about him, cause im sure he will see you about it...

WORD, REBEL DOES HAVE A REP: LEGAL WALL, DEAD SPOT, SENTO JOCKIN RAT.

Re: Hey scot

Originally posted by VaporHarmful

I guess the vandal squad threw a large case at that dude

because of how legal he is?? They must shake you down

all the time. NO? Oh that's right you don't count. How does

it feel to not matter? U talk about him yet I am sure he never

even heard of you. .:lol:

FACT:IF YOUR GRAFFITI CARREER CONSISTED OF SIMPLY A COUPLE CLEAN TRAINS VANDAL SQUAD WILL COME DOWN ON YOU HARD. HIT MTA PROPERTY GET FUCKED. BOTTOM LINE.

I AM NOT PARTAKING IN THIS BICKERING ANYMORE. THE PROOF IS ON THE WALLS(LEGAL ONES OFCOURSE), MY POINTS WERE ALL VALID.

wow lots of opinions on here huh! this is my all time favorite here !

"that Rebel claims plenty of stuff like going bombing with Phase2 in the coney island yard. "??? you toys better get glasses try reading it again... or maybe you toys cant read... it was case 2 and it was the scrap yard... jealous little scenester jocks.update your files chumps .... and another thing... me and my crew have painted more illegal trucks,clean trains,rooftops and tons of other things and have the photos to prove it..all you toys know is what is posted on the computer... so why dont you non descript little shit talking bitches put your money where your mouth is and post some of the king shit you all have done... and stop hiding and fronting...but then again i doubt it will ever happen... this computer site is perfect for you guys... staying anonymous, talking shit. making chump ass comments on stuff you have no idea about in life... if im such a rat who have i ratted on in this game??? drop some names here lil kids.....

is this the same rebel from GTA vice city????? on the gang house??? word thatd be crazy....

2TIMELOSER- you got nothing to say about how you mamaged to misread my post all you can say is i sound dumb. i said in my post that i was too fucked up ot type good. but even if you did hear me youd think i sound dumb.... im country as fuck, and to me, you sound dumb. BOSS MAN

yeah thats the same rebel from gta vice city , and how can you say dude did nothing for graff if your sitting on here talking bout him like a bunch of lil shit breathed dickeating jocks , he must have a king kong sized dick the way yall swinging on it . the more you homos chat about him the more rep hes clocking so keep up the good work . big ups to REBEL and all the other kids in STYLE CREW who actually live this shit not just talk about it on the computer

P.S. you getting PHASE2 confused with CASE2 ????? come on kids stop playing yourselves

rebel can flow. definitely. he got styles: hand, throwies, blocks, pieces. he has done legal and illegal stuff. anyway, just for that i bless you all with fun stuff. and in case anyone is wondering, i'm looking for a fight. so if you see me in your hood, throw me a fair one.

http://decobrand.com/up/soberconeyisland.jpg'>

http://decobrand.com/up/soberizm1.jpg'>

http://decobrand.com/up/gouch1.jpg'>

http://decobrand.com/up/decorncursebx.jpg'>

http://decobrand.com/up/decorushbxdegan.jpg'>

http://decobrand.com/up/gouchdecosoberush.jpg'>

...and for a fee i can even make your shit tighter

peace.

Archived