BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: You shouldn’t let your jealousy show like that!

Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..

SF1 don't comment on things out of your state. That was an

OUTLAW wall at night, highway spot w/ a full backgroung.

Plus 1 chase. How u livin scot or is it scott. U R glowing w/ envy.:lol:

I AM SAYING THAT IS NOT GOOD. ITS A GOOD BACKROUND, BUT I MEAN THE LETTERS ARE NOT GOOD LETTERS. YOU CANNOT TELL ME THOSE ARE GOOD "E"S. FOR SOMEONE WITH 2 E'S IN HIS TAG, HE SHOULD HAVE A DECENT ARSENAL OF E'S. AND FOR IT NOT BEING LEGAL IT IS HARD TO BELIVE BEING THAT THIS GUYS CARRERR IS BUILT AROUND LEGAL SPOTS(TRUCKS INCLUDED) AND DEAD TRACKS, AND I DONT SEE ANY DEAD TRACKS. THERE IS NO ENVY, JUST DISGUST.

Originally posted by toymagnet

hes talking about that rime setup roof. i dont think its exactly spectacular myself, hell they prolly dont give two shits for it. but yeah, 99% of shit up today in the city is toy as shit. pretty dissappointing state of affairs. and yeah, doz sucks too. my lady rocks better shit than alot these turkeys out nowadays.

but hey, what can ya do? i go over toys day and night, do you?

99% OF NEW YORK IS TOY BECAUSE 99% OF GRAFFITI IN NEW YORK IS DONE BY WRITERS WHO ARE OUT OF TOWNERS. AND THEN YOU GET THE YOUNG NEW TOYS WHO ARE FROM NEW YORK THINKING ITS OK TO SUCK, AND THEY START JOKING STYLES OF OUT OF TOWN TOYS.

Re: You shouldn’t let your jealousy show like that!

Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..

SF1 don't comment on things out of your state. That was an

OUTLAW wall at night, highway spot w/ a full backgroung.

Plus 1 chase. How u livin scot or is it scott. U R glowing w/ envy.:lol:

FIRST OFF I WAS SAYING THAT I LIKE THAT WALL. IF IT WAS DONE ILLEGAL THEN I GIVE IT 10 TIMES MORE PROPS.

SECOND I'LL COMENT ON ANY THREAD I WANT. AREN'T YOU FROM NEW JERSEY?:huh2: :huh2:

Originally posted by peter N0rth

that shits horrible. and once again.... i know what im talking about. and seriously, new york style is wack. all of your shit probaly is wack. if brooklyn was any good than how come the most up guy is a fucking toy. i know my history. new york was good, the best. its where graff was born. i know all about seen and revs and zeph and dondie and pink and lee and all that shit, but today i would say only 1% of the graff in nyc is worth me looking out the window at. the best graf ive ever seen in brooklyn is on the f line towards manhatten write before you go into the tunnel and you look back on the roof...... the front has a jroc black and red bomb, but hey i dont know anything do i????

you dont know what u are talking about. just cause ur an "AWR MSK TKO TATS" dickrider who only likes wildstyle peices done in llegal spots or underrocks and take 2 weeks to finish doesnt mean the kids who do risky throwups are toys. if u dont like new york then go back to california u fucking retarded yuppie out of town fag. u just a hater who cannot achieve anything in the scene.

first off mr anonymous skier... keep my name out of your mouth.. secondly dont talk about things you have no clue about.. and thirdly people with such big opinions always hide behind fake names .computers ruined this sport you love to hate this thread is nothing but a place for no name toys to come and gossip like little the little bitches they are ... thats what graffiti has come to these days. how pathetic.. and me and tri were painting brooklyn when you were learning your first words on sesame street..

Originally posted by ewok

you know what u are talking about. just cause ur an "above average baller" who only does wild bitches in llegal spots or underrocks and take 2 weeks to finish doesnt mean the kids who do risky throwups are toys. if u dont like new york then go back to TEXAS u fucking gangster yuppie out of town G. im just a hater who cannot achieve anything in the scene.

AMEN MY BROTHER!!!!

im gunna edit some shit i said earlier. i dont think all everyone in brooklyn is toy. i think alot of the writers in ny are toys. yall even said that yourselves. and i think alot of the people who ARE getting up maybe should of thought about drawing before they went painting, but theres still cold writers and in my past few posts ive put no righters down specifically because but i have given a few righters props because im staying annonomiss and that would be beaverish of me too do. SO a seen thats mostly toys shit everywhere, is a wak seen. i used to live in ny like other texas writers , and i thought it was a wak seen so like the one im in write now. but here i think the graff has good quality but not enough quanity. which is the exact opposite of the new york situation. im too throwed to type. this has taken me thiry minutes to right. ill have more later

this guy peter north doesnt make sense. how would you know who is getting up in nyc? maybe tons of old bombers came out destroyed but you'd never know because your new, plus web sites dont represent true new york city. obviosuly all you go by is the same l.e.s canal street bullshit that you see here. before you speak you should know the truth but you dont and you mislead yourself sounding like an illiterate foreigner.

Guest roger pitss
Originally posted by 2timeloser

this is exactly why people think new york is wack, most of the above pics are from guys who are out of towners come here with there wacky style and tag names. this is no means represents brooklyn or nyc.

out of towners just love willy b:lol:

Originally posted by REBELSC2003

first off mr anonymous skier... keep my name out of your mouth.. secondly dont talk about things you have no clue about.. and thirdly people with such big opinions always hide behind fake names .computers ruined this sport you love to hate this thread is nothing but a place for no name toys to come and gossip like little the little bitches they are ... thats what graffiti has come to these days. how pathetic.. and me and tri were painting brooklyn when you were learning your first words on sesame street..

THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINION. BEING ANONYMOUS IS BEST BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO JUDGE BUT YOUR WORDS, IDEAS, AND BELIEFS. YOU SEEM A LITTLE OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAID, PERHAPS I STRUCK A NERV?

YOU RE ALL SO DUMB. JUST BECAUSE THE PICUTRES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE OF OUT OF STATE WRITERS, DOESNT MEAN THATS WHOS UP IN THE CITY!!!!!!!!!THESE PICUTRES ARE TAKEN BY OUT OF STATES, FOR OUT OF STATES, aDN IF YOU KNEW NY, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THESE OUT OF STATE KIDS BARELY EVEN MAKE DENTS IN THE CITY!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT 99% ARE OUT OF STATE !!! 99& OF THIS WEBSITE IS OUT OF STATE, NOT NYC!! JERKS

Originally posted by scot schmidt

THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINION. BEING ANONYMOUS IS BEST BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO JUDGE BUT YOUR WORDS, IDEAS, AND BELIEFS.

THIS IS A GRAFFITI FORUM. PEOPLE ARE JUDGED BY THEIR GRAFF, NOT BY THEIR OPINIONS. WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK, ESPECIALLY WHEN 95% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD HAVEN'T ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING. TOYS' OPINIONS MAY BE VALUED ON THE INTERNET, BUT THEY'RE NOT WORTH A DAMN THING ON THE STREETS.

THIS IS A GRAFFITI FORUM. PEOPLE ARE JUDGED BY THEIR GRAFF, NOT BY THEIR OPINIONS. WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK, ESPECIALLY WHEN 95% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD HAVEN'T ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING. TOYS' OPINIONS MAY BE VALUED ON THE INTERNET, BUT THEY'RE NOT WORTH A DAMN THING ON THE STREETS.

teenage riot said it best...

toys will always be toys...

one day a rain will come and wash the toys off these streets......

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

Originally posted by 2timeloser

this guy peter north doesnt make sense. how would you know who is getting up in nyc? maybe tons of old bombers came out destroyed but you'd never know because your new, plus web sites dont represent true new york city. obviosuly all you go by is the same l.e.s canal street bullshit that you see here. before you speak you should know the truth but you dont and you mislead yourself sounding like an illiterate foreigner.

HEY dude, you you just showd ignorance. let me answer all of your questions. i know whos getting up in nyc because i just moved down from there. tons of old bombers what??? im knew? i had no idea. and true, websites dont represent the true new york city, because only a small percentage of anything in ny is worth a picture. and last but not least, i dont "sound" illiterate. its not even possible to sound illiterate. illeterate means you cant read or write which is what you were trying to say, but really it seems like your the illeterate one beause you couldnt read in what i wrote THAT I USED TO LIVE IN BROOKLYN because you think im going by the internet. and im talking about brooklyn not manhatten. obnoxious pedistrian

really this arguing is hilarious i am in and out of brooklyn all the time that one time i had a friggin camera and took flciks of everything i saw that looked like graff to me sio if you want to go to my site and get the rest of the nyc flicks if this doesnt make you happy instead of looking at the flciks and saying cool you have to all cry what a bunch of cry babies boo hoo.....

Archived