5 years down the toilet.....damnit.

Gunm

My sis frequently dyes her hair brown, blond, black, fire engien red....

If there's enough interest, i'll start the "Lens' sister thread"

naw, seriously Smart, she's a good looking girl. 5'11", green eyes, 25 yrs, likes weed and drinking, once asked my mom for a breast reduction.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate loss there, meng.

Girl I'm dating just told me she wants to take it easy now that she's busy with school and work and shit. We only dated for like a month, but I liked her. She shaves her pussy, I haven't hit it yet though. And she smells good. Maybe we can be friends with benefits or something. Good luck bro.

Originally posted by LENS

naw, seriously Smart, she's a good looking girl. 5'11", green eyes, 25 yrs, likes weed and drinking, once asked my mom for a breast reduction.

well, I'm not into huge tits but a pretty girl who's pretty successful is right up my alley, pass her my email YO!

No but really, I originally told the truth, then tried to joke around like a super-horny loser type but...

NAH! STILL CLOWNIN!

(but on the real-o pass her my email for real)

fuck it, stay single!

focus on doing your own thing, it is so much more fullfilling!

i am trying to convince a good friend of mine that philosophy, she has been with the same crack head cock sucker for like almost 9 years now (on and off). he recently switched shit up on her and she got dumped by him. she is not coming out, not eating, and had to goto the doctor and he gave her anti-depresents.

i told her that she was with someone for so long, she lost her idenity and can't function as an individual because she is so used to "billy and vanessa", not vanessa.

fuck relationships!

post some pics of her.....hahahaha

Guest imported_Europe

2.threesome with asian twins

Fuck love and a girlfriend, this aggin swonk.

Go for the twins, trust me, go for the twins.

5 years is a long fucking time.

i got out of a 3 year relationship and at first it was all good. it ended in being kind of mutual. so for a few months we were on "good terms". we kept in touch and i was going through some medical stuff so she kept up with how i was doing.

i thought it was all good.

appearently she dosnt think much of me now. im not really sure how the whole thing got started but i bassically god an e mail saying that im a brat and a prick. she took something i said as an attack at her and i can see how it would, but in reality it had nothing to do with her...try telling her that...i didnt want the name calling to go to far because we would end up killing eachother. it sucks because i didnt want it to end up like this...but its a little late for that now.

I agree with what a lot of guys have said. You need to throw yourself into things and keep busy, that way you won't think about the hurt. One way to keep busy is to find a whole heap of pictures of your sister and start a thread about. And update it on the regular. It'll make you feel better.

Or alternatively, if you and your lady ever took photos in compromising positions, post that shit. Trust me, it will hurt her.

frate....oh hell no. i'm not planning on having kids yet. i'm not even married! i mean we're engaged but we have so many other things that we want to do other than have kids at this point in our lives. i cant take the responsibility just yet.

Originally posted by Devilush

frate....oh hell no. i'm not planning on having kids yet. i'm not even married! i mean we're engaged but we have so many other things that we want to do other than have kids at this point in our lives. i cant take the responsibility just yet.

I must have my names confused which is an eazy thing up on network of h-mos;) kids are fo suckazzzz!

Sounds like she did you a favor

Look on the bright side, like !@#$% says--"Millions of women await you." Let's see. Estimated sixty-seven million Americans. Half are female, thats 33,500,000 women. At least twenty-five percent would be interesting to date, let's say 8,375,000. Eight million for a nice, round figure. And how many of them do you actually know well enough to ask out for a cup of coffee?

Forget her. Worrying about her ungrateful ass is a waste of time. Get busy asking new chicks for a date. And treat them nice, too, goddammit. It's not their fault that your ex-girlfriend was a bitch.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

Dude maybe you should do more graffiti, if you do any at all. Empty relationships are the reason why I get up. That and drugs.

The answer is right in front of you!

Dude...empty relationship?

1.Yeah, i guess so.

2.God does hate me....nothing new

3.No, i'm at school frowning at just a few...not all.

dont take so much shit from folks, mayne. but then again dont make break up threads.

Originally posted by Evil Dee

I agree with what a lot of guys have said. You need to throw yourself into things and keep busy, that way you won't think about the hurt. One way to keep busy is to find a whole heap of pictures of your sister and start a thread about. And update it on the regular. It'll make you feel better.

Or alternatively, if you and your lady ever took photos in compromising positions, post that shit. Trust me, it will hurt her.

My sister would probably love the attention. Okay, as soon as I get some decent photos together, I will make the Lens' Sister Thread.

I do have the types of pics of my girl that you speak of but it'd be like putting a gun to my mouth if i posted any of em'. If you ever get to meet me and end up becoming a truely down bro, then you can see em' Pretty good ones too. I told her I'm not giving them back.

Archived