Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dukeofyork

i dunno about the rest of yall...

reminder time?

werd.

i saw a choze/phone fr8 some weeks ago.

No se nada.

but on the other hand, if you walk into a yard and see your own shit, why not post it with the rest you caught? i realize this isnt what you were addressing, but you know

if you catch your own shit in a different city, i'd say it's cool... but if it's in the city you painted it in, it's kind of expected.

Guest sober

WHATS UP WITH POSTING LOCALS TOO? OH WOW, YOU SAW ZIPPY123 AND ALL HIS FRIENDS AGAIN, GO PAINT A WALL.

ill post locals if there running on off line cars as opposed to local cars.

i never self post though....thats highly fagadocious!

no way dude....seeing yourself and your buddies on local lines, then letting everyone know about it is the key to fame...youre missing out.

yup

this whole message board is skewed. certain cities, especialy up and down the east coast, have so many kids benching, as well as surrounding cities with kids who bench, certain people get cuaght left and right....

i can tell when kids are bein suspect. no respect... now when i actually catch their shit, im not gonna post it because they already did. ninjas be playin themselves.

...i haven't done a spotted list in awhile...but...not only do i not post locals, i won't post anyone from my state...when you sit on the same lines a lot you just see the same people all the time...benching for me is about catchin those ones from cross the country...not just seeing and reporting about kids i could call up and paint with...

...i doubt the spotted list will ever be a perfectly accurate account of who's getting up...but it suffices...once you wade through the bullshit...

Kids will scratch and claw their way to fame any way they can. What they don't realize is that the population of 12oz is probably something like 10% of the writers out there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this