-= Halloween Costumes =-

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i usually have my brother wrap me into toilet paper.i call myself a joint. i get alot of them " get the fuck out of here" and the door just shutting on my face when i tell them what i am. this year im being a carton of cigerettes. i have a feeling my luck is about shift into some serious candy income. BITCHES!

well fellas this thread def. has served as a hype for halloween and a good source of inspiration but sadly im not sure if ill make the costume deadline, ive been fucking swamped and wont have time till thursday at like 1.....last minute like whoah...

but what I really wanted to know was, Kilo, whats the deal with the Halloween picture thread, cause im goin to have a a ton of flicks from friday night, and I wanna get in on the thrizead.....

holler.

Originally posted by yoink

well fellas this thread def. has served as a hype for halloween and a good source of inspiration but sadly im not sure if ill make the costume deadline, ive been fucking swamped and wont have time till thursday at like 1.....last minute like whoah...

but what I really wanted to know was, Kilo, whats the deal with the Halloween picture thread, cause im goin to have a a ton of flicks from friday night, and I wanna get in on the thrizead.....

holler.

The thread will be posted by yours truly Monday afternoonish. It's gonna be horttadorf.

Guest im not witty

my costume is in its fetal stages. the outline is there, the glue that holds it together if you will. now i just need the flair (ala' applebees) to really make it kick.

between huge street closing block party on friday night and journey to the strip club saturday night and hopefully being only mildly hungover so as to be able to do some filming on sunday morning. this weekend should be what weekends were made for.

i have to go buy a disposable camera pronto

it sounds like my digitals going to out on loan again...so I guess I'll have to rock the disposable as well.

I found the perfect wig to sculpt into sideshow bob's hair....the cunts wanted $42 for it. I told the bitch who owned the shop that was just fucking rediculous. I may have to call my friend who has a natural habit for acquiring goods.

yeah yoinker....

PMB is starting this 'party superthread' on Monday after Halloween.

I'm hoping that with all the hype it will be the stuff of legend along

with the OG DPC, Mamerro's Boating and Tesseracts Summer Vacation.

sidenote...

I've finished the 'duff' chest piece with white duct tape and some markers.

It looks a little ghetto... but I'll be drunk so it's okay!

suckers. i dont have to pay anything for a costume. at least 3 times a week, minumum, im reminded by random people that i look like jack osbourne.

"hey!you look like the osbournes kid"

rrrrrrrr it suck but it makes holoween a lot eaiser. and *no* im not posting a flick of myself because i know id never heard the end of it.

^^ ha-ha...sorry $360 I had to post that.

add some small item to yourself and go as Jack going as whatever. insist that you are Jack to every drunk girl you meet...and take the hottest, most gullible one home and do the most evil, perveracted stuff you've ever wanted to do to her. if you feel like taking pics and sharing with the rest of us...all the better.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

insist that you are Jack to every drunk girl you meet...and take the hottest, most gullible one home and do the most evil, perveracted stuff you've ever wanted to do to her. if you feel like taking pics and sharing with the rest of us...all the better.

Haaahaaahaa, that would be the ultimate... I think im going to be a dutch marijauana maiden..similar to a french maid but GREEN! And ill be fully stocked with joints and blunts. This is my first year doing a sexy costume...i hope i can pull it off.

Originally posted by heathar

This is my first year doing a sexy costume...i hope i can pull it off.

if you need any help pulling it off.... :cool:

Originally posted by SteveAustin

add some small item to yourself and go as Jack going as whatever. insist that you are Jack to every drunk girl you meet...and take the hottest, most gullible one home and do the most evil, perveracted stuff you've ever wanted to do to her. if you feel like taking pics and sharing with the rest of us...all the better.

hahahah will do. im going to a show on haloween so maybe ill look more like him when everyones had a few drinks. thats is a damn good idea though

^^ I tried my best to pull that off when some girl actually approached me...thinking I was some bass player in some top 40 band. I told her to be quiet before she started a riot. I then promptly laid down some line saying that I was visiting some old friends and was in town for the weekend. If it wasn't for her friends dragging her away...I might have actually pulled it off. That girl was full on krunked and sold on me being whoever she thought I was.

If any of your friends can pass as bodyguards...tell them the plan ahead of time.

Archived