Did I do the right thing?

Telo

This whole issue of "fight the system" and "dont fight the system" will never be resolved. You got the people out there that truley honestly do not give a fuck about corporations and who they dont employ. Although they can come up with arguments saying joe schmo should get more of the companies profits and howthey are treating everyone bad, stuff is not going to change. Everyone has to realize that. youve got to understand that the people that are employed by large corporations and back them up faaaaaaarrrr outway the people who like to fight society. and have far more power.. Ever since Fords 5 dollar-a-day plan, corporations have been getting praised for bringing employment to a certain area or city. They will never be broughten down.. hahaha and if you think you hate them now? just be ready to saddle up in your scrapping gear to fight off all the "un employed crackheads" that will be stealing your stereos cause the big "man" had to let them go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Switch:

"Breaking into someones car is close to breaking into someones house. In my world, this is almost the lowest you can go."

With:

"Writing on a business' walls is close to walking up to someone's house and dumping oil on their front lawn. In my worl, this is almost the lowest you can go."

I'm not trying to sound condescending, just pointing out the subtle irony in what we do and the contradicting vigilante undertones a lot of us seem to wear on our sleeves... We're one rung up from the crackhead, and the upper-middleclass business man/woman is one rung up from us. Sure, we've got our reasons and they make sense to us, but to an outsider it's downright degenerate behavior. I'm not saying crackhead's hands can't be dirtied, I'm just saying it's pretty relative to where your face got cut into the totem pole. I dunno if any of that made sense.

Forget me.. I haven't slept in 36 hours.

Archived