Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Telo

Did I do the right thing?

So im sitting here rattling on my computer when all of a sudden i hear this loud ass noise. It sounded exactly like a tree branch breaking, so i go out in front of my house. I look around and see nothing, as im walking back in i glance out of the left side of my eye and see dude closing the door of a van with a broken window and stuffed a radio in his pocket. Mind you i heard this break and was out of my house within 30 seconds. That means this is a dude who does this quite frequently. In my neighborhood there are quite a few crackheads and bums (due to the numerous homeless shelters) so this shit happens A LOT.. Not to mention its happened to my car maybe 4 or 5 times within my span of a bout 7 years being here. So i get really pissed about this dude doin this shit. I mean, this kinda shit heats me waaaaaaayy more than just about anything else. Breaking into someones car is close to breaking into someones house. In my world, this is almost the lowest you can go. So i get really heated and throw on some scrapping gear and jump in my ride to go teach this fucking low-life crack baby that you dont mess with crazy white dudes emotions. I roll up on dude, i caught him like 50 feet before the crack spot (the infamous spot around here). Jump out of the car and dont think twice, i put all my energy into this one punch.

straight up, this dudes eyes rolled into his head and he fell back and hit the ground. At this point in time, i feel a sense of Nirvana as he hits the ground and his jacket opens and the radio rolls out. I felt soo good about myself. After this happened, everything was dead silent. It was as if the world had stopped and god was looking at me. Anyways i stand there for about 3 minutes staring at this dude i just str8 fucked up. As soon as i look up, our local police department rolls by and i tell them what happened. They immediately advise me to get out of there due to legal implications on my behalf. It has been a severe problem around here and i think i did the right thing.

So did i do the right thing?

EDIT* (i just heard some more noises and i walk out to see the guy getting back into his car, and i told him what happened, it was a big black religious dude from the church up the block. His friends said to him "this man needs handshake," so he shakes my hand and tells me how thankful he is.. he was gonna give me a hug but this guy was just a little too big and too black for that.. so i casually walk away.EDIT

Originally posted by Telo

to go teach this fucking low-life crack baby that you dont mess with crazy white dudes emotions.

'nuff said my man. nuff said.

Guest imported_Tesseract

go teach this fucking low-life crack baby that you dont mess with crazy white dudes emotions.

Jump out of the car and dont think twice, i put all my energy into this one punch.

straight up, this dudes eyes rolled into his head and he fell back and hit the ground. .EDIT

I felt soo good about myself. After this happened, everything was dead silent. It was as if the world had stopped and god was looking at me.

it was a big black religious dude from the church up the block. His friends said to him "this man needs handshake," so he shakes my hand and tells me how thankful he is...

http://mysite.freeserve.com/contamination/vigilante.jpg'>

^^^:lol:

EDIT* my door is open and i hear the guy yell into my house

" AT LEAST THEY DIDNT GET MY MASE CD!!!" at the top of his lungs..

funny shit..

Every time i see crackheads smoking crack in the park behind my house i feel like going round with a cricket bat and fucking them up hard...

You did the right thing my friend.

*offers handshake*

taking back the city of detroit solo... block by block..

*accepts handshake..

i think you were gonna say you called the cops... seeing as you took care of it like a man... i'd say you did alright... but you know the comps would have arrested you if you were black...

and i find it funny that the religious guy was so thankful since he's supposed to be all meak and ish

I think you did. People who jack other peoples sterio systems suck. Im lucky that I only have a tape player in my car cause it happens alll the time to people. Did you take the radio back to It's owner?

i wouldnt have just cracked him in the jaw. this same thing happend to my sisters car cept it was a kid. i chased him down the street caught him in the head and stomped the livin shit outta him.

he was gonna give me a hug but this guy was just a little too big and too black for that.. so i casually walk away.EDIT

hahaha funny shit

i didnt physically give the guy his radio back.. i had it in my hands and then the cops took it from me as evidence or whatever.. so then i dorve back home and thats when the guy was finally coming to his car from church.. i was soo surprised that the dude would break into the car in broad daylight on a busy street..

yeah you did a good thing not the right thing.

The right thing woulda been to make sure that shitbag went to jail for quite sometime.

I woulda questioned his ass, amde sure he was doin it for drugs then knocked myself about prolly cut my own eye brow open and pressed charges on that crackfuck for assault. BAM!! just like that.

fuck addicts who steal to support addictions, in fact fuck motherfuckers who steal from people.

losers. learn to hustle drugs.

you did the right thing for sure. i wish that happened when my car got broken into...

goddamn right you did the right thing. Where were you when some piece of shit cased my car three years back? Fuckers took my all time favorite jacket and even had time to peruse my book of cd's to be selective about what they took.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

*pauses for onslaught*

<span style='color:black'>No No. Good for you. I wanted to say it but I wasn't sure how to put it. I was going over this in my head and trying to figure things out and i think that the point is "It is acceptable to steal from faceless corporations because they don't deserve the money that they make. It is not okay to steal from people because....it's wrong?"</span>

<span style='color:black'>Ps-Fuck crackheads though. I paid this crack head joe in my old neighborhood $5 to go pick up the sticks outta my front yard. The yard wasnt even big. I saw the sticks still out there and saw Joe walking around. I asked joe what he was doing. Joe said "I picked them all up but couldn't find a bag to put them in so I spread them neatly across your yard." What a character.</span>

i admire you tenacity.....and i think you did the right thing in principle...

my only issue was what if the guy had a gun, or knife....

im comparison to someone jacking a radio, it doesnt seem worth it...

then again it soundz like your fed up which i can understand...

it just woulda sucked....

one thing about crackheads, they are unpredictable......

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by mr.yuck

Joe said "I picked them all up but couldn't find a bag to put them in so I spread them neatly across your yard." What a character.

that's awesome

crackheads are definitely unpredictable, just like life when you hang out with Dr. Nick!

"Well, if it isn't my old friend, Mr. McCraig, with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this