just needing some feedback

Dylanh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by nang'eds!

Don't hate man, do you think peeps like cope or saber picked up a tin and immediately started to drop full colour wildstyles? and that is a rhetorical question. fuck face.

Good call...

Dylan, just keep sketching. Get out there and paint - don't even worry.

The great thing about graffiti is that you learn very early on that you should not give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

Bite bite bite bite bite. Keep biting. Soon, you will think that you are biting before realising that you are developing your own style, putting your own twists onto letter structures and the like.

But at first bite - and keep doing it.

Why re-invent the wheel? Don't bother - just make sure you've got 17" 5-spoke alloys...

keep up the good work, man. it's all about practice.

btw: this doesn't relate to dylanh, just a comment someone made...i wonder if some of these cops that are stuck behind a desk doing their internet graffiti searches actually get bored and start to doodle? i wonder if any of them have tried to go undercover? that would be a fucking joke if they had some internet vandal squad insider deal goin' down. haha. pig fuckers. my imagination is way too fucxored when i haven't slept in 24 hours or so.