ANARCHY!

kilgoretrout

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Humans are not meant to be controlled

if we did not have rules/laws this whole place would be crazy,

esample: your dad just gave you 20 bucks for mowing the lawn, so you get a ride to the mall from your mom, to go buy your new punk cd, i come up to you drop kick you in the head take your 20 bucks then rape your mom and then take your family car, what you gona do??? call the cops? wait thers no laws

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

if we did not have rules/laws this whole place would be crazy,

esample: your dad just gave you 20 bucks for mowing the lawn, so you get a ride to the mall from your mom, to go buy your new punk cd, i come up to you drop kick you in the head take your 20 bucks then rape your mom and then take your family car, what you gona do??? call the cops? wait thers no laws

That sounds much more interesting than real life. I just wish things would be more like the cowboy days where you could duel it out with people at high noon. I run this town now.

Originally posted by sludgenuts

dude you dont buy punk rawk cds at the mall...duuhhh you buy raw anarchy!!!!

ummm........buying anarky?

Anarchy works on a lifestyle level, like communism (true communism).

Any autonomous decision is an anarchist decision. It is not influenced by any established authoritain system, it is an act of anarchy. Fuck the circle A and all that shit. Fuck hot topic anarchy t-shirts (im sure kilgoremcnuttenhiemer has his in the wash right now)... Anarchy works in squats, communes, tents set up in the park. heh. anarchy

Originally posted by AevOne718

Any autonomous decision is an anarchist decision. It is not influenced by any established authoritain system, it is an act of anarchy. Fuck the circle A and all that shit. Fuck hot topic anarchy t-shirts (im sure kilgoremcnuttenhiemer has his in the wash right now)... Anarchy works in squats, communes, tents set up in the park. heh. anarchy

there really is no sense in trying to act smart...just cut your self for attention!

i dont really understand, but hey you tride and thats all that counts.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

haha cowboy flicks are dope

<span style='color:black'>True. But i mean in real life. I could be at the local bar playing poker, smoking a cigar and drinkin whiskey then all of a sudden some cards fall outta the guys sleeve that is sitting across from me. Then i could say something cool like "You yellerbellied varmin," then blast him full of lead and it would be okay. Cuz he was cheating. We could go back to playing cards. If the sheriff was feelig saucey and stickin his nose in my business, i could blast him too. I run this town now.</span>

oh yeah, FUCK COWBOYS. FUCK THEM.

Pirates will slash your motherfucking faces you bitchfucking barnacle dicked scurvy shit faced bastards. Im going to wear your fucking nostrils as a cock ring while i fuck your motherfucking chaps wearing ass. FUCK WHISKY. FUCK CARDS. Its rum and motherfucking dice.

Up the neopirates!!

i just shit myself so hard.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>True. But i mean in real life. I could be at the local bar playing poker, smoking a cigar and drinkin whiskey then all of a sudden some cards fall outta the guys sleeve that is sitting across from me. Then i could say something cool like "You yellerbellied varmin," then blast him full of lead and it would be okay. Cuz he was cheating. We could go back to playing cards. If the sheriff was feelig saucey and stickin his nose in my business, i could blast him too. I run this town now.</span>

hah

oh yeah, FUCK COWBOYS. FUCK THEM.

Pirates will slash your motherfucking faces you bitchfucking barnacle dicked scurvy shit faced bastards. Im going to wear your fucking nostrils as a cock ring while i fuck your motherfucking chaps wearing ass. FUCK WHISKY. FUCK CARDS. Its rum and motherfucking dice.

Up the neopirates!!

i just shit myself so hard.

BOOORRRRRIINNNNNGGGGGGG go paint anarchy symbols on things!

Yeah pirates say some pretty cool shit too. Walk the plank ye scurvy dog. Arrggg. Plus they have hooks for hands and have a flag with a skull on it. That's pretty damn cool too.

Maybe I should weigh the pros and cons between Pirates and Cowboys. I mean I really have nothing better to do.

Cowboys Pro:

[*]stubble

[*]horses

[*]revolvers

[*]cards

[*]whiskey

[*]hookers

[*]bar fights

[*]duels

[*]lassos

[*]bonanza

[*]rob trains and banks

[*]outlaws

[*]roll their own cigarettes

[*]have hide outs in the middle of the desert

[*]say cool things

[/list=1]

Con:

[*]chaps

[*]its hot

[/list=1]

Pirates Pro:

[*]hooks for hands

[*]cool costumes

[*]eye patches

[*]swords

[*]jolly roger

[*]they steal shit

[*]they burry treasure

[*]They say cool things

[*]they make people walk the plank

[*]they swear a lot

[*]outlaws

[*]rum

[/list=1]

Con:

[*]live on a boat

[*]wooden legs

[*]parrots

[*]scurvy

[/list=1]

hmmm this is a tough one. Pirates are cool and all but they get scurvy. Fuck that. I wanna sit on a porch with a shot gun and chew tobacco and protect my land. Word. I run this town now.

Archived