pick a mod and.........

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BIGBLUE

not even if it would get me my old 12oz handle back up:rolleyes: :eek:

nah, dood...we need to give these mods some shit to laugh at. have you seen the shit they've had to put up with the past few weeks. (double points for me, i just kissed all of their asses at once, beat that)

I like smart, hes a good guy and hes smart.............ass.

I didnt like seeking a long time ago, but i have since recompromised that thought process.

I like king of hell, hes king of hell.

I like europe because he is crazy, and to me he represents all of europe.

I like Diggity because we both like editing video shit.

As for You enoy myself...well i do enjoy himself.

anyone i left out i probably like...theres only mod i dont like, but we dont need to discuss that now do we.

well, anything you'd like to share with me via email about the head of my fan-club would be appreciated.

i always like hearing a bunch of shit out of someones mouth, only to find out what a completely irrelivent fucking herb they are.

seeks/i jock myself, because i've got posts like africas got blacks (err, i'm sorry, african-americans)

oh you want to be jocked?

fuck man you want to be jocked? fuck ill jock you right now forget about the emails.

i think your stickers are dope, you are able to use whatever markers you use to draw them like nobodys business and the ideas (dinosaur with boxing gloves, yard sale sign, sausages bunny rabbit) are incredible

your peices for the most part are top notch, high quality kinda like tresume shampoo, i mean for a few extra dollars you could get some paul mitchell or salon selective stuff, but it wouldnt be worth the money. i like how you dont try and hide your letters for the most part simple BOOM in your face what you see is what you get, are for the most part your use of colour is great, like one in particular with brown and beiges in the fill and pink around it not sure if you remember it but its in your thread.

i also love it how your like knocking on 30's door and said that you will never quit and are still going strong and painting most days. most people your age have well and truely retired and/or are doing legals...

so as much as ive found a few flaws in your work, for the most part i think your dope and we all have good days and bad days.

FatBastard/ you want jocking, i'll give you jocking "Groupie Status"

Archived