windows xp

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nothing but problems with it? What the fuck are you trying to do with it,

brew coffee? I promise, it's for operating your computer only.

And yes. I ran pirated XP Pro for about 8 months before I got this comp

and had to buy it legitimately. If you want the hook up.. ask for the

hookup, I'll provide.

OSX

i just realized after having open and using dreamweaver, photoshop, 2 different browsers, itunes pumping, preview, and ichat going working on some shit for my part time school, that OSX on a G4 dual 1.25 processors, 768 ram is the way to go and leaves pc garbage in the dust. switched to a mac a year or so ago, and never have i lost anything due to crash, never has it crashed, never has it lagged and i have never had a problem at all with viruses. as for the old pc, its just sitting downstairs, broke as shit, everything lags, cant open more than one program at a time without major problems. had to have viruses removed 2 times, even with norton antivirus. oh yeah its a dell, 800mhz, 512 ram.

"i think therefore imac."

Originally posted by angelofdeath

OSX

i just realized after having open and using dreamweaver, photoshop, 2 different browsers, itunes pumping, preview, and ichat going working on some shit for my part time school, that OSX on a G4 dual 1.25 processors, 768 ram is the way to go and leaves pc garbage in the dust. switched to a mac a year or so ago, and never have i lost anything due to crash, never has it crashed, never has it lagged and i have never had a problem at all with viruses. as for the old pc, its just sitting downstairs, broke as shit, everything lags, cant open more than one program at a time without major problems. had to have viruses removed 2 times, even with norton antivirus. oh yeah its a dell, 800mhz, 512 ram.

"i think therefore imac."

You've never used a dual processor PC then, I take it. Dual Athlon XP 1600+ / 15k U160 SCSI HD / 1GB RAM / Windows 2k Pro owns*, and that was the machine I had a year and a half ago. The next dual I build is guaranteed to destroy everything.

*Warning. This computer is not an accurate measurement of my penis size. My penis is actually much larger than this computer.

BAH, casek you're messing up my flow here. If dude wants it, dude gets

it. I'm just so incredibly pissed that I couldn't order an alienware without

tossing bill gates 150 bucks for xp that I'm willing to throw the shit out

at whoever wants it. Intangible, let me know.

AIM : chr0nicattrition

Email: Iceymantra@aol.com

Archived