hair cuts

rip

i swear to god, i hate the people on base that cut hair. i tell em nothing off the top do not give me a high and tight. the past 2 times and they do it everytime. so today i walked out without paying. and got security forces called on me. they let me go but i swear to god how hard is it to give a fade? i hate them all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

I know, fuck the infantry, but i got my airborne,CIB, and combat scroll so it's all worth it. I just want to work in a s-1 shop somewhere! Some of my friends got to stay back in Iraq with a QRF that works with delta and 5th group. Oh well, I got my time in the desert.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

I know, fuck the infantry, but i got my airborne,CIB, and combat scroll so it's all worth it. I just want to work in a s-1 shop somewhere! Some of my friends got to stay back in Iraq with a QRF that works with delta and 5th group. Oh well, I got my time in the desert.

still waiting for mine. ive tried everything i can to get deployed but no im in space command my job is important here. bull shit i answer the phone all fucking day. get me the fuck out of colorado.

Guest NoamChomsky

what do you have against the hard working and god fearing people of the great state of delaware!

RIP, I hear camp doha in kuwait is livin large, but trust me Iraq is some serious shit. We lost 3 guys in my company and I visit my friend everyday who's in the hospital here on post, because he took 7.62 to the gut when we raided an airfield and STILL is fucked up. I guess they're going to eventually chapter him out. I still have nightmares about shooting people. I realize i wasn't exactly in Vietnam or anything, but shooting people and getting shot at was still incredibly terrifying. I'm glad i got to experience it though.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

what do you have against the hard working and god fearing people of the great state of delaware!

RIP, I hear camp doha in kuwait is livin large, but trust me Iraq is some serious shit. We lost 3 guys in my company and I visit my friend everyday who's in the hospital here on post, because he took 7.62 to the gut when we raided an airfield and STILL is fucked up. I guess they're going to eventually chapter him out. I still have nightmares about shooting people. I realize i wasn't exactly in Vietnam or anything, but shooting people and getting shot at was still incredibly terrifying. I'm glad i got to experience it though.

the only good thing about Hellaware is its close to philly, baltimore, and dc.