Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rip

hair cuts

i swear to god, i hate the people on base that cut hair. i tell em nothing off the top do not give me a high and tight. the past 2 times and they do it everytime. so today i walked out without paying. and got security forces called on me. they let me go but i swear to god how hard is it to give a fade? i hate them all.

im sure that somewhere on your base is someone that can cut hair other than those idiots. :o

theres no other shop on base to get it done. and i dont have a car anymore so i cant go off base to get it cut somewhere good.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

cut it yourself.

i used to shave my head but its getting cold now so im trying to grow my hair out. prolly just start shavin my head again.

i didn't think you AF boys got high and tights?? it is an AF base right? or is it like ft pope on ft bragg?

Guest NoamChomsky

I HAVE to have a high and tight, how do you think I feel! Throws salt in the game when I party at Auburn on the weekends.

Guest NoamChomsky

I know, fuck the infantry, but i got my airborne,CIB, and combat scroll so it's all worth it. I just want to work in a s-1 shop somewhere! Some of my friends got to stay back in Iraq with a QRF that works with delta and 5th group. Oh well, I got my time in the desert.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

I know, fuck the infantry, but i got my airborne,CIB, and combat scroll so it's all worth it. I just want to work in a s-1 shop somewhere! Some of my friends got to stay back in Iraq with a QRF that works with delta and 5th group. Oh well, I got my time in the desert.

still waiting for mine. ive tried everything i can to get deployed but no im in space command my job is important here. bull shit i answer the phone all fucking day. get me the fuck out of colorado.

people have been telling me lately that my hair looks like a stole it from ashton kutcher.

im thinking of cutting it because of this.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

fuck i was gonna get my haircut today, good thing i saw this thread

i just got my discharge papers from my 4 years of inactive reserve...fuck military haircuts...and fuck dover delaware.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this